Jun 08, 2007, 02:13 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Help with servo problem PLEASE

Hi newbie here.......Had help with local guru on set up but am adverse to keep bothering him as i know he has a lot going on right now.

Anyways had a small boom strike and damaged the casing on 401 gyro ...so went out and bought new one........well... when all plugged in i get no movement from the servo when i use rudder control.....if i plug the servo directly into RX it works ok.

any ideas?

please help
G
Last edited by garfro; Jun 08, 2007 at 07:09 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 08, 2007, 08:31 PM
Trexazoid
Have you verified that the slot the gyro is plugged into on the receiver works? If not, pull the gyro out and plug a servo there instead. Do you have the plug plugged in the correct way? Do the LEDs come on at all on the gyro? Is the gyro digital switch on or off on the gyro? Digital servo you probably want it on and off if it is an analog servo.

Quick Reply