Old Jun 07, 2007, 01:35 PM
Find More Posts by Highflight
Out of Time
Discussion

Let the Spin BEGIN! "It's Bush's (failed) Bill"!

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...=latin_america

No, legalizing 20+ million ILLEGAL lawbreakers and giving them Social Security, free health care (and in the process, bankrupting both programs faster than they already are) wasn't a "Democrat" plan.

No, it was Bush's plan all along to do that. So not only was that putrid excuse of bill that was traitorous at best NOT a bill whose main architects were Kennedy and McCain (FYI: McCain is a RINO, not a Republican), but now Reid wants to paint it as being Bush's bill because it's a failure and as we all know, Democrats don't "fail".

I hope America is paying attention to all this and takes a stand in '08...

HF
Old Jun 07, 2007, 06:30 PM
Find More Posts by 4 Scale
Trampling out the vintage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highflight
I hope America is paying attention to all this and takes a stand in '08...
I hope your wish is granted and think it will be. As they say, be careful what you wish for....