Old Jun 05, 2007, 02:17 PM
Find More Posts by DbleX
Question

Funds for new project, need advice

Aquired funds for a nice EDF project, but I dont know what direction to go. Im hearing the F-15 w/retracts is flying nice, also like the Sniper, F-4 ect

Tried to get ahold of JEPE, and get a quote on something big, but no prevail.

Give me your killer EDF set up!!! Gear would be nice, but not "too" much a priority, just like the idea. Like the bang for the buck idea too. Im open to advice.....

I would like somewhat of a good flight time! LOL
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 05, 2007, 02:32 PM
Find More Posts by Robert Belluomini
2017 EDF Jet Jam, June 15-18
You can get the pricing for Jepe Models online.
www.jepe.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by DbleX
Aquired funds for a nice EDF project, but I dont know what direction to go. Im hearing the F-15 w/retracts is flying nice, also like the Sniper, F-4 ect

Tried to get ahold of JEPE, and get a quote on something big, but no prevail.

Give me your killer EDF set up!!! Gear would be nice, but not "too" much a priority, just like the idea. Like the bang for the buck idea too. Im open to advice.....

I would like somewhat of a good flight time! LOL
Old Jun 05, 2007, 02:43 PM
Find More Posts by ilike2fly
I would buy the K&A L-39. In fact, I did!
Old Jun 05, 2007, 03:03 PM
Find More Posts by monkamarm2000
smug in granny panties
cant go wrong with the L-39, all moulded retracts, you get ROG and perfomrance and a heck of a price too.

Barry
Old Jun 06, 2007, 07:22 AM
Find More Posts by FNFAL
See the Fur Fly
As talked about here, If I had over $2K, I would go with the Jet Hangar A-7 EDF because of it's level of completeness.

http://www.jethangar.com/
Old Jun 06, 2007, 10:19 AM
Find More Posts by village_idiot
Inciting Riots
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Belluomini
You can get the pricing for Jepe Models online.
www.jepe.org
I always thought that .org was for non-profit organizations

Anyway, no input on the question, still trying to figure out what I want to do, and with probably a more limited budget (like an Alpha F-86 budget).
Old Jun 06, 2007, 11:51 AM
Find More Posts by Ed Waldrep
The Tam F-16 is for 90mm fan and it sounds like they'll be available for order next week.
Old Jun 06, 2007, 12:08 PM
Find More Posts by Digs9101
Jepe Fan
My first EDF was an Alfa Mig 15. It is a blast to fly. Some guys are really pushing the Mig and F-86 pretty fast. With the jet screamer motor and Alfa 5 blade fan, guys are seeing 120+ mph. That is a lot of bang for your buck.

I'm loving my Mig, but I can't wait to finish up my Jepe F-16. A little more expensive, but it ought to be a blast to fly.

Good luck,
Brian