New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Jun 09, 2007, 07:14 AM
Tom Korn is online now
Find More Posts by Tom Korn
Yes
Is there a kit for the Micro, or only an ARF?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 09, 2007, 08:25 AM
jkarpy is offline
Find More Posts by jkarpy
jkarpy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Korn
Is there a kit for the Micro, or only an ARF?
I do have complete kits available. However, until I finish the kit instructions, you will have to build from the build thread. I should be able to finish the instructions this week.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 09, 2007, 11:30 AM
Tom Korn is online now
Find More Posts by Tom Korn
Yes
Fantastic, will Grave's stock them?
Old Jun 09, 2007, 05:06 PM
jkarpy is offline
Find More Posts by jkarpy
jkarpy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Korn
Fantastic, will Grave's stock them?
They will soon, contact me direct through e-mail. I have some preliminary build kits available now.
jkarpy@millenniumrc.com
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 10, 2007, 08:28 AM
Tha Hodgehound is offline
Find More Posts by Tha Hodgehound
End of an Era.....
Tha Hodgehound's Avatar
Will you have a version that will be RTF,so the buyer will only have to provide the Rec. and battery? Although I may just have to get a kit this time and finally try to actually build something!
Old Jun 10, 2007, 11:39 AM
jkarpy is offline
Find More Posts by jkarpy
jkarpy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgehound
Will you have a version that will be RTF,so the buyer will only have to provide the Rec. and battery? Although I may just have to get a kit this time and finally try to actually build something!
I have a combo that comes with everything but the receiver. You still have to assemble the airframe. Yes it comes with a battery also.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 10, 2007, 07:40 PM
Tha Hodgehound is offline
Find More Posts by Tha Hodgehound
End of an Era.....
Tha Hodgehound's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkarpy
I have a combo that comes with everything but the receiver. You still have to assemble the airframe. Yes it comes with a battery also.
COOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! How many pesos will that set an ole gringo back??? So I can start saving up!
DUH!!!!! Why don't I just check the website?????? SORRY
Last edited by hodgehound; Jun 10, 2007 at 07:42 PM. Reason: I'm STOO-PID!!!
Old Jun 10, 2007, 07:59 PM
jkarpy is offline
Find More Posts by jkarpy
jkarpy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgehound
COOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! How many pesos will that set an ole gringo back??? So I can start saving up!
DUH!!!!! Why don't I just check the website?????? SORRY
Your not "STOO-PID!!!". I have not had a chance to update the web site yet.
Here is the product sheet, I have not priced a combo for the build kit yet but it will also be available.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 10, 2007, 08:03 PM
Tha Hodgehound is offline
Find More Posts by Tha Hodgehound
End of an Era.....
Tha Hodgehound's Avatar
I gotta ebay some more junk and get some "plane change"!!!!!
Old Jun 10, 2007, 08:24 PM
fadetoblack is offline
Find More Posts by fadetoblack
#include <crashkit.h>
fadetoblack's Avatar
looks very cool jkarpy.. please let me know when the combo will be available, i definitely want to be on the list for that.

also, i have a dx7 and was wondering if an ar6100 rx would work well with this kit, since thats the only option.
Old Jun 10, 2007, 08:32 PM
_Lunchbox_ is offline
Find More Posts by _Lunchbox_
Hodgehound # 3
_Lunchbox_'s Avatar
Did you say you haven't priced the kit yet?
I've forgotten, but will you offer a kit or will it be an ARF?
I really enjoyed putting the SSX together, and would like to do a mini also.
Old Jun 10, 2007, 08:39 PM
Tha Hodgehound is offline
Find More Posts by Tha Hodgehound
End of an Era.....
Tha Hodgehound's Avatar
Yeah I wanna put the micro together from parts too. Looks like it would be pretty easy for a newb at building! It's hard to believe I've never built a plane from wood parts!?!?!?
Old Jun 10, 2007, 08:56 PM
jkarpy is offline
Find More Posts by jkarpy
jkarpy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadetoblack
looks very cool jkarpy.. please let me know when the combo will be available, i definitely want to be on the list for that.

also, i have a dx7 and was wondering if an ar6100 rx would work well with this kit, since thats the only option.
I will have a batch shortly. Please e-mail me directly. sales@millenniumrc.com
Looks like the AR6100 will fit nicely in the open area between the center ribs in front of the main spar.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 10, 2007, 08:59 PM
jkarpy is offline
Find More Posts by jkarpy
jkarpy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone
Did you say you haven't priced the kit yet?
I've forgotten, but will you offer a kit or will it be an ARF?
I really enjoyed putting the SSX together, and would like to do a mini also.
Complete air frame kit is $44.95 Kit includes: laser cut balsa and plywood parts, carbon fiber fuselage, preformed wire(pushrods and landing gear), wheels and control hardware.

I also have a combo for $154.95 Combo includes: Micro-SSX kit and same parts as ARF combo
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 11, 2007, 04:12 PM
Tha Hodgehound is offline
Find More Posts by Tha Hodgehound
End of an Era.....
Tha Hodgehound's Avatar
Anybody want to buy a slightly crashed Raptor 30 V2??? $154.95 LOL


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Micro Hydroplane Build Attemp thailandboy2 Racing Boats - Electric 29 Aug 25, 2015 11:31 AM
Micro speedwing build schoey Foamies (Kits) 46 Aug 08, 2005 11:22 AM
another Micro IFO build richw286 Parkflyers 19 Feb 24, 2005 12:05 PM
House of Balsa Micro Cub Build OCModels Parkflyers 52 Aug 29, 2003 11:47 PM
Micro-light Build Questiions DLC Parkflyers 5 Jun 22, 2001 03:17 PM