Thread Tools
May 29, 2007, 09:24 AM
plank n shankbone pilot
red_z06's Avatar
Thread OP
Video

My 1st Heli Video - Trex600 - 12 months into RC Heli Flying


I've been at it since May 2006 at the same time as Justin to provide better help. So, this is sorta 1 year anniversary video for me. Don't be too harsh with the comments as my middle aged brain is not wired like super rookie teen pilots.

Learning to Fly RC Helicopter - 12th Month - Benny Chi - 2007-05-26 (5 min 14 sec)


Trex600 HQ Video


.
Last edited by red_z06; May 29, 2007 at 12:07 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
May 29, 2007, 04:20 PM
Registered User
JustPlaneChris's Avatar
Nice flying!

-Chris
May 31, 2007, 03:20 PM
Addicted
Wow that is great flying. I am close to 1 year and nowhere close to that skill level.
Jun 05, 2007, 12:04 PM
plank n shankbone pilot
red_z06's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by miketrack
Wow that is great flying. I am close to 1 year and nowhere close to that skill level.
Sim was the biggest help for me. I practiced fig 8 (2 tangent circles) in four configs and went to piro fig 8 practices. It should accelerate your learning curve.
Jul 23, 2007, 02:42 AM
Suspended Account
Eeeeky's Avatar
and having a prodigy son helps great flying benni!
Jul 25, 2007, 08:50 PM
Bending Time & Space
SukhoiBoy's Avatar
Smooth flying. I am glad the hear the sim helps, I use it every day and I believe it helps as well. Good job!!!
Jul 26, 2007, 07:36 AM
BeeZaur 480
BowerR64's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_z06
Sim was the biggest help for me. I practiced fig 8 (2 tangent circles) in four configs and went to piro fig 8 practices. It should accelerate your learning curve.
Hey wich sim do you use?
Jul 26, 2007, 07:50 AM
plank n shankbone pilot
red_z06's Avatar
Thread OP
Justin & I spend 99% of the time on RF g3.5 and the other 1% on Reflex and Phoenix.

Use AutoZoom as it works best when you are practicing.
Jul 26, 2007, 05:01 PM
Bending Time & Space
SukhoiBoy's Avatar
I agree, the RF 3.5 is a great sim. I can't get off of the sim when I am on it.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion ive got my 1st heli!!! spitfire123 Fuel Heli Talk 20 Mar 17, 2008 12:33 AM
Question My 1st heli Tsquare Coaxial Helicopters 6 Nov 27, 2006 12:39 AM
Discussion just bought my 1st heli! spitfire123 Micro Helis 1 Aug 28, 2006 06:58 PM
Discussion My 1st aerial video g00bd0g Aerial Photography 1 Jan 19, 2006 03:01 PM
? 4 Those following me in my 1st heli purchase radcast2 Micro Helis 5 May 03, 2005 10:19 PM