May 29, 2007, 12:44 AM
Its not that windy...
Thread OP
Discussion

3 channel receiver and transmitter

I know that helicopters that are really cheap carry these features and I want to make a plane liek the storm launcher but different. Anybody know where I can grab a little heli and rip out the 3 channel receiver and transmitter for other things. And if possible the Mail order. You know money goes in envelope to the person then they give me heli. Thanks
to remove ads between posts
May 29, 2007, 11:16 AM
Your best bet for a cheap 3 channel rx and tx is to rip it out of a mosquito clone. The clone can be had for $23-25.
May 29, 2007, 03:59 PM
a little kid at heart
Quote:
Originally Posted by anestho
Your best bet for a cheap 3 channel rx and tx is to rip it out of a mosquito clone. The clone can be had for $23-25.
anestho,

Isn't that really a useable 2 channel unless you use 2 motors with differential thrust for steering (the rudder channel) ?

Bill
May 29, 2007, 07:35 PM
Its not that windy...
Thread OP
anybody know where i can get it and if i can just pay them 20 in cash then they send it to me.
May 29, 2007, 08:35 PM
He wants a plane like the storm launcher, so I figured differential thrust is what he wants. The mosquito and clones are 3 channels. 1st is the thrust. 2nd is the rudder differential which is mixed in. 3rd is the elevator motor which can be replaced with an actuator if he wants.

aerosoardude: I'll post a link, its not worth to ship it, just buy it yourself.
https://www.kaidomain.com//WEBUI/Pro...px?TranID=1554

its free shipping but you will have to wait about 2 weeks for it if you are in the USA.
Last edited by anestho; May 29, 2007 at 08:43 PM.
May 29, 2007, 09:12 PM
just buy this one

http://www.jaysalez.com/catalog/prod...2c7b2677a1f36f

i bought mine by mail too. i send them a check on monday and the heli came on saturday, its alot faster shipping (and its free too) , it only costs 2 bucks more than the kaidomain heli. its still the same product.

but

if you are no pro in electronics than dont buy it because the helis range is 10 meters, thats not that much. but otherwise its really fun and i would not take it apart, you will have tons of fun playing with the actual thing.

P.S. you might wanna send them a money order because the checks take up to 3 weeks to clear, so that might be a problem, i got lucky and got mine fast, i would suggest sending them a money order cause it alooot faster. oh yea, they also give you a tracking number so they wont loose the item. how much better it can get?

Quick Reply