May 13, 2007, 02:34 PM
AA6JB
As I understand it, if you can find Sea World, then you are THERE!?
Latest blog entry: Updated FMS 1400mm J3 Cub
to remove ads between posts
May 13, 2007, 02:41 PM
Hello again.
Thread OP
Intersting...
Note to self- Near SW, look for flying planes. And BBQ smell.
May 13, 2007, 04:54 PM
Good to see you there Jon!

I will be there in the vendors area all 3 days. Be sure to stop by and say hello!

Lucien
May 13, 2007, 06:59 PM
AA6JB
Definitely will do Lucien! Glad to hear you'll be there!! I will stop by for sure!
May 13, 2007, 09:19 PM
Hello again.
Thread OP
Alright!
-2 out of the what? tens? of people there that'll be familiar.
May 14, 2007, 09:43 PM
Dont forget the velcro straps
ill be there sat early. if theres any luck on my side at all, my F-5 will be painted, ill have a alfa sabre(again...thats going to take alot of luck at this point) my SUPER CORSAIR, powered by you guessed it... the SUPER PARK JET! its a moddified gws corsair, and it does about 90 on 3s...im a little ancious to try 4s on it. man, i relaly need to finish this dang F-5. but its so huge, its going to suck to paint it! should be alot of fun! i was hopeing to get the first production 6mm skyray kit built in time, but i may not make it. and, if i can paint it, ill also bring the stacker F-105.

will be good to chat with you again lucien!
May 14, 2007, 10:23 PM
ill be there friday, and either saturday or sunday. bringing a wing, 2 foamies, maybe some sloping afterwards too if anyone is game for that
May 16, 2007, 09:43 PM
2 days to go. Should be sunny and in the 70's.
Here's an updated list of the vendor line up.

Sponsors/Vendors

Quiet Flyer
Hitec
Neumotors
Castle Creations
Diversity Model Aircraft
Electric Jet Factory
Xtreme Power Systems XPS
Fliton USA
Sure Flite/GWS Online
RCHotDeals
Thunder Power
Discount Hobby Warehouse
Smiley Antennas
E-Power RC
Inov8tive Designs
Electric Model Systems
Cermark
Aeon Electric
DWFoamies
AMA
Mega Motors USA
Dymond Modelsport
Neoplane
MaxfordUSA

Vendor demos and lots of open flying.
Limbo combat will be held on Sunday.
May 17, 2007, 06:57 AM
I'm just getting back into flying after a long time away. Corsair_nut, I was hoping you would be there. Any chance your bringing one of the F4D's with you? I'm hoping to build one once I get competant at powered flight, I've only flown gliders before.

I can't wait to see some of the birds that will be flying this weekend.
May 17, 2007, 07:32 AM
AA6JB
Hey Swoof...Brent says he'll be there saturday and he mentioned MAYBE having the new 6mmflyrc version of his Ray with him but I am not sure he'll have time to get it done for this weekend? He is also crunching to get his F86 ready?

Did you see the photos/video of the Ray he built for me? What a beauty!!!
May 17, 2007, 08:39 PM
oh man i cant believe i forgot to buy another y harness and lite ply for my python. idk if i will get it to fly by sunday.
May 18, 2007, 02:35 AM
prodigy,

How much Lite-Ply do you need? I have some here in my shop that I can bring tomorrow. Let me know how big a piece you need, and I will bring it with me tomorrow.

I will also have a TON of Y-Harnesses for sale in my booth all weekend, so stop by and pick one up.

Brent & Rodger,

It will be good to see you both again, be sure to stop by the booth and say Hi! I will introduce you to my Fiance' Scarlett.

Lucien
May 18, 2007, 07:38 AM
actually i just found some lite ply. but i made a y harness and im not happy with it. will definately pick one up.
May 18, 2007, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARNESJONR
Hey Swoof...

Did you see the photos/video of the Ray he built for me? What a beauty!!!
Nope, didn't see it. I just started reading his original thread on the F4D. I play the second video his brother made at work all the time when I'm working on other things.
May 18, 2007, 02:30 PM
AA6JB
So the title of the thread is now changed to "Who's COMING"!! I'm here snapping photos.

Quick Reply