Nov 14, 2007, 07:28 AM
jce
jce

Epo kits in europa ?

Hello Gws boss ,
How is it possible to purchase Epo kits in our countries ? (Belgium). Thanks for your response.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 14, 2007, 08:35 AM
Houng-wen Lin
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jce
Hello Gws boss ,
How is it possible to purchase Epo kits in our countries ? (Belgium). Thanks for your response.
Pls ask your current supplyer to booking order for you through a normal distribution.

However, if they are unable to provide this service to you, contact GWS:
service@gws.com.tw
Nov 14, 2007, 08:44 AM
jce
jce
Thanks for your quicky response . And apologize for my poor english !
I've send a mail at Export @ gws..... May be you can ask for a copy , it's maybe interesting for you.
Thanks for interest and nice time for all gws community..
Nov 14, 2007, 10:32 PM
jce,

One of GWS dealers in Switzerland probably stocks EPO birds NOW.
Would you contact info@gws-rc-models.ch to see if you're lucky.

Chen
Nov 15, 2007, 04:27 AM
jce
jce
Thanks Chen for your advice.
Would you take a little time for take a look at my yesterday'mail at Export@gws.. and maybe response ? (private mail)
Thanks a lot an have a good time !!!
Nov 15, 2007, 05:44 AM
Hi Jce,

Would you send it again to service@gws.com.tw as I'm afraid that someone might have taken care of it already. I'll try to find it out from the mail account.

Chen
Nov 15, 2007, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWS CHEN
jce,

One of GWS dealers in Switzerland probably stocks EPO birds NOW.
Would you contact info@gws-rc-models.ch to see if you're lucky.

Chen
Chen

gws-rc-models.ch reports that he received a few EPO GWS-15 models in this post

I hit another tree today and the tail plane came off my EPO GWS T-6 because Super Glue failed under shock load. The model fell 4 meters, out of the tree, and a wing tip struck the ground first followed in quick succession by the tail plane . There was no foam damage. I would suggest that the tail plane be attached using Gorilla Glue to withstand shock loads.

Ken
Last edited by kensp; Nov 15, 2007 at 08:39 AM.
Nov 15, 2007, 07:39 AM
Ken,

Thanks, he'd be one of the early EPO bird vendors in Europe.

Chen
Nov 15, 2007, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWS4CEO
Shall we offer RTF EPO SG version?

So, we build, you fly!
Sorry to take so long to answer Mr Lin but I have still been evaluating the EPO foam model.

I think that a dedicated EPO Glider would be a good idea. Not as big as the Multiplex Easy Glider. About 1.3 to 1.5 meter would be a nice size. Make it in three forms. "RTF", "RTF minus the transmitter, the battery and receiver" and "Assembly Kit" .

Ken
Nov 15, 2007, 01:35 PM
Confused? Who, me?
1.5m Habicht or Minimoa would be STUPENDOUS!
Nov 15, 2007, 01:44 PM
nsg
nsg
1.5m Horten glider, convertible into a twin EDF.

May 28, 2017, 07:02 PM
Stumbled across this thread, HAD to bump it. Such an incredible amount of negativity towards EPO 10 years ago, and now it's the standard. Read the posts and have a good laugh.
May 28, 2017, 07:12 PM
It's still too heavy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsairJock
Stumbled across this thread, HAD to bump it. Such an incredible amount of negativity towards EPO 10 years ago, and now it's the standard. Read the posts and have a good laugh.
May 28, 2017, 10:43 PM
Proud member of LISF and ESL
10 years ago there was good reason to be negative about EPO. A lot of development and improvement has happened over the years.
May 29, 2017, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 61ahs
It's still too heavy.
I've got an Easy Tiger EPO 63" B-17 ( with 3 hear retracts & opertional bomb nay doors) I'm guessing almost 10 years old now, about 5 1/2 lbs with battery, STILL flying after all this time, even after a couple of really bad takeoffs (1 second flights, wheels NOT the first part to contact ground upon 'landings'), still all original parts (sure wish I could find some replacement props tho).
It flexes a lot on windy days, but it's still all in 1 piece, and it flies slow enough to appear VERY realistic. LOVE EPO, no more 'ding' repairs.

Quick Reply