All Things That Fly Podcast - now Live! - Page 102 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Mar 16, 2008, 12:36 AM
allthingsthatfly.com
GFBurke's Avatar
make it stop!!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Mar 16, 2008, 12:44 AM
Not your average DiggsyBear
Diggs's Avatar
Wow man, you got the gear! I hope I hit the powerball numbers tonight 275 million would certainly allow me the time and budget for more building!! It might even get me a better shop to build in. Upgrade to the double wide ya know

Diggs
Mar 16, 2008, 05:19 PM
YardGoat lives with mama
Diggs and crew. I just got back from the second half of the trip. I listen to a few more episode while drinving.

I completly agree with your assessment of Scorpion motors. I am running 4 or 5 Scorpion motors on everything from a SSX to a Great Planes Siren (warmliner). These motors are wondeful. On top of that, have you all seen the Scorpion motor chart? It gives you the equivalent Scorpion motor as compared to other popular brands. Give it a look.

http://www.innov8tivedesigns.com/Sco...ison%20Web.htm
Mar 17, 2008, 09:08 AM
Registered User
krossk's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashewb
why move? 34,499 hits, one complaint. the thread started in the micro community, and has been supported by the micro community
I couldn't agree more. It ain't broke, so don't try to fix it!
(While I do miss the abundant heli content, the electric stuff is relevant and the other topics are very interesting...)
Mar 17, 2008, 09:39 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by krossk
I couldn't agree more. It ain't broke, so don't try to fix it!
(While I do miss the abundant heli content, the electric stuff is relevant and the other topics are very interesting...)
Its made me think more about getting a plane....
damn you all and your siren calls, getting me to spend more cash
Mar 17, 2008, 01:25 PM
Registered User
Hi guys, whats up with the RSS feed for the show? iTunes can't connect to get the shows...

regards Rothman (long time listener :-) )
Mar 17, 2008, 02:03 PM
allthingsthatfly.com
GFBurke's Avatar
Delete it and re-add the feed. It works fine still, but once in a while feeds do that in itunes from time to time (your cache)
Mar 18, 2008, 10:06 AM
Registered User
BoysToys's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetbus
Its made me think more about getting a plane....
This is what happened to me! After all the talk about planes I went out and built a slow stick. I have been flying helis for a year and this is my first plane. I built it to play with while waiting for my T-Rex 500 batteries to recharge. The SS fit the bill just fine and I am actually have quite a bit a fun with it.

Anyway, keep up the good work and please attempt to inculde more heli related information. All of the recent talk of wings has me checking those out instead of another heli!
Mar 18, 2008, 10:40 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoysToys
This is what happened to me! After all the talk about planes I went out and built a slow stick. I have been flying helis for a year and this is my first plane. I built it to play with while waiting for my T-Rex 500 batteries to recharge. The SS fit the bill just fine and I am actually have quite a bit a fun with it.

Anyway, keep up the good work and please attempt to inculde more heli related information. All of the recent talk of wings has me checking those out instead of another heli!
me too, ive been toying with the idea of a lynx as first plane , but looks like ill be going for an easy star, so i can lug a camera underneath it, as im a photographer \/ this really appeals to me.

www.lyndonchaplin.com
Mar 18, 2008, 11:37 AM
Registered User
mckolit's Avatar

fry


Anyone ever get the fry from steelhead products?
Mar 18, 2008, 11:43 AM
allthingsthatfly.com
GFBurke's Avatar
#40 is up!
~~

Let me know about the new mic sound.. I may have to mess with it a bit but let me know if it's better than before.
Mar 18, 2008, 02:17 PM
allthingsthatfly.com
GFBurke's Avatar

just a reminder


In order to do live calls or to have interjection during live broadcast in the future, I have setup Twitter in order to get news and messages out to listeners.

If we are running late on a release, you will know. If we need another guest to talk too, you will know . If we need a quick idea or answer to something we don't know, maybe you can help - etc.

Don't use the webpage to watch and tweet, but Try twhirl or
snitter or twitterfox for firefox for XP or twitterific for OSX. Does work with growl mac users!

But Here is a full list of the notification software for mobile phones, Windows, linux, etc. (Click on 'see more..' if you don't like that first one).


You can add: ATTFJamie , ATTFDiggs , ATTFChris and ATTFJames to follow

Tweet , Tweet
Last edited by GFBurke; May 21, 2008 at 03:42 PM.
Mar 18, 2008, 02:25 PM
I can drift a heli
maarset's Avatar
It would be cool it Twitter and FaceBook were interconnected. New mic sounds great. So are you going to join the AMA Jamie? Going to go to my club field after work and try my Nitro plane for the second time. Go Slimers!
Mar 18, 2008, 02:27 PM
Registered User
Following.



twitter.com/lyndonchaplin

Mar 18, 2008, 02:29 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by maarset
It would be cool it Twitter and FaceBook were interconnected. New mic sounds great. So are you going to join the AMA Jamie? Going to go to my club field after work and try my Nitro plane for the second time. Go Slimers!
I have facebook and twitter connected, and updates via my browser flock
i suggest anyone using twitter, facebook, youtube and FlickR download flock.



Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Micro Heli available Now! Kevin P Product Announcements 6 Jul 29, 2008 07:44 AM
Rave All Things That Fly Podcast - Now live!! GFBurke Electric Plane Talk 2 Jul 22, 2007 05:12 PM
Cool Insideheli Podcast: Now Live! JustPlaneChris Mini Helis 41 Jun 07, 2007 05:54 PM
Cool Insideheli Podcast: Now live! JustPlaneChris Electric Heli Talk 2 May 03, 2007 12:31 AM
Inside Story, out now Graham Stabler Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 2 Feb 24, 2003 01:40 PM