New Products Flash Sale
May 02, 2007, 02:34 PM
allthingsthatfly.com
Rave

All Things That Fly Podcast - now Live!

Now available!

All Things That Fly Podcast!

Your hosts JustPlaneChris, Burke and Diggs.
Talking to the leaders in the industry, giving tips and tricks / Mods and how-to's. Giving the Heli addict something to listen too while the heli is down. We plan on 1 podcast release a week!

Our first episode is now live. We are new to this, so things may be a little squeaky at first, but I promise we will get better as time goes.

This is the spot to land and talk amongst other listers.

You can subscribe via iTunes, download directly, or grab the RSS for the geeks.

Let us know how we are doing!
contactATallthingsthatfly.com
AllThingsthatfly.com
Last edited by GFBurke; Apr 17, 2008 at 06:27 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 02, 2007, 03:24 PM
make it what YOU want!
very nice,im listening now
May 02, 2007, 03:35 PM
Thanks! It was fun putting together, and we hope it brings some value. Be sure to send your questions and comments to us via email, and don't forget to click the "Listener Map" link at insideheli.com to let us know where you are.

-Chris
May 02, 2007, 03:56 PM
Rave heaven
great. I love it.

Later
Eric
May 02, 2007, 03:57 PM
#include <rcstuff.h>
GFB and JPC,

Congrats on insideheli's first podcast. Great content and very well done gents!

Cheers, RH../
May 02, 2007, 04:12 PM
Hail to the King, baby!
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it's because I'm behind a proxy but it let me subscribe to the podcast in iTunes but when I try to download the episode it says I need authorization. I'll try again from home.
May 02, 2007, 04:27 PM
Dragonfish, you can also just listen to it "live" at insideheli.com using the little embedded player to the right-side of the site. Or click the link just to the left of the image with "common sense rc" to grab the mp3 file directly.

Enjoy!

-Chris
May 02, 2007, 04:31 PM
Hail to the King, baby!
Just realized that we're blocking all streaming audio. damn content filter.
May 02, 2007, 04:54 PM
RC4Life not just 4 xmas
Excellent job!! How about trying to get an interview with Mr Paul (AKA Mr Spektrum) Beard. Now that would be the icing on the cake for a brand new venture like yours so soon after your 1st podcast.
May 02, 2007, 05:27 PM
Good fun stuff. Informative and interesting. I shall make a point of listening in. Great that you have taken time to do it. Impressed. Good luck with the shows.
May 02, 2007, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4ddy
Excellent job!! How about trying to get an interview with Mr Paul (AKA Mr Spektrum) Beard. Now that would be the icing on the cake for a brand new venture like yours so soon after your 1st podcast.
Thank you, and an interview with Paul Beard is a great idea! I just sent him a PM.

-Chris
May 02, 2007, 06:57 PM
Registered Addict
Oh, I'm so gettin this! Good work!
May 02, 2007, 07:26 PM
is it posted anywhere here on rc groups?
May 02, 2007, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashewb
is it posted anywhere here on rc groups?
No, it's available for download or stream at www.insideheli.com or via iTunes subscription.

-Chris
Last edited by JustPlaneChris; May 02, 2007 at 07:44 PM.
May 02, 2007, 07:39 PM
Slowly Approaching 1,000
Nice guys, I'm listening now as well. Twenty years from now I can say I heard the first episode!!!