Old Apr 26, 2007, 09:15 PM
Find More Posts by Brown Shoe
Question

Metal Head Mystery - Please help me ID it?

Can anyone out there ID this metal head for me please. It is installed on a Blade CP. I have no documentation for it. Thanks in advance for your help guys.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 26, 2007, 10:40 PM
Find More Posts by HoverFan
If it ain't broke gimme a sec.
This appears to be an HDX300 V1 head available from helidirect. Someone will chime in to confirm....
Old Apr 26, 2007, 11:25 PM
Man! This forum rocks! Thank you so much. I hope I can find the documentation for it now that I know what it is. I bought the heli used on consignment and the seller has not replied to my questions. Much obliged!
Old Apr 27, 2007, 06:21 PM
Some nice guy steered me to a link on how to setup the head for use. Great stuff! I love you people! Oh yeah, Babe! Thanks again.