LightFlite.com's RC Bug Kit Review - Page 5 - RC Groups
Jul 20, 2012, 05:17 AM
semper mitis
Quote:
Originally Posted by tstewart
Unfortunately, customer service is lacking at liteflight.com. I ordered (and payed for) a bug 5/5/12. It is now 7/19/12 and I still haven't received. The bug was never out of stock. Ron at Liteflight apologized each time I contacted them and said that "it got lost in the order list". I have to admit that I seem to have bad luck with R/C suppliers, but this is ridiculous.
I haven't found any problems dealing with them. They were prompt at dealing with my defective parts without drama or "sucking"
to remove ads between posts
Jul 20, 2012, 05:19 AM
semper mitis

Litefligt sucks?

Quote:
Unfortunately, customer service is lacking at liteflight.com. I ordered (and payed for) a bug 5/5/12. It is now 7/19/12 and I still haven't received. The bug was never out of stock. Ron at Liteflight apologized each time I contacted them and said that "it got lost in the order list". I have to admit that I seem to have bad luck with R/C suppliers, but this is ridiculous.
I haven't found any problems dealing with them. They were prompt at dealing with my defective parts without drama or "sucking"
Jul 20, 2012, 05:20 AM
semper mitis

Litefligt sucks?

Quote:
I haven't found any problems dealing with them. They were prompt at dealing with my defective parts without drama or "sucking".