This thread is privately moderated by Jack Crossfire, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 13, 2007, 01:33 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

The 4/12 Hillary attack

Whew. So R.H.II found out about Copter----a and Copter----a is a bad word. Haven't seen so much anger since Hillary Clinton on July 4. Nothing to do but print new decals, dump the domain name, dump the sourceforge project, stare at the ceiling, try to put the pieces back together, and try some other names. That's a lot of files to edit.

Wonder if Cinelerra would have had the same result if Hardware Heroine found out.

They say the world didn't marry Jack Crossfire so it could marry Scott Peterson instead.

Managed to reproduce the PIC flash erase by repeatedly plugging and unplugging U.S.S. Victoria's battery. Definitely not a static issue. Some transient on startup is erasing it. Maybe the LS7805 can't handle the high current of a LIPO so it briefly spikes to 11V before settling at 5V.

The LS7805 is also used on the trapezoidian equatorial mount and it never has flash erases, but it's also used NiMH. The trapezoid is definitely going to use LIPO in the future.

So yet another software debug to record sensor data and now we have good accel + gyro + mag readings but awful GPS readings. Cleaned more flux from the gyro pins and all 3 bounced right into the middle range. Those IDG300's have really low output current.

Also, Vica had significant radio dropouts on this flight, according to the radio graph. Need an alternative to the GWS breakout connector.

GPS was a fiasco. It took 136 seconds for it to initialize and it only got 3 satellites. It may have been damaged in yesterday's crash.

Rerouted the autopilot enable switch away from the antenna and that stopped the anomolies there, for now.

Things don't look good for Mr. Kalman. The Kalman probably has a bug, it's really complicated, and there are lots of failure points. Results from the synthetic gyro experiment show you can get pretty good data from raw sensors. Just need functioning leed compensation and a way to maintain the center point.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 13, 2007, 02:55 PM
Crazy Charlie
Shes too late Bush already destroyed this country.
Apr 15, 2007, 01:42 PM
Too little play time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bongo264

Please enlighten us...
Apr 15, 2007, 10:43 PM
Ham Call Sign: KK4KGJ
Quote:
Really....how?
Apr 17, 2007, 12:19 PM
Crazy Charlie
If you are asking that question you are already convinced that anything the guy does is right and anything I say will fall on deaf. The dude is a rich looser from the American aristocracy in which I do not believe. I am no fan of Clintons either, they are neo-con light. I do however believe in America in American unions and the American spirit. Notice how more and more of our airplanes and parts are coming from China with a most favored trade status.
Apr 17, 2007, 01:25 PM

Country Destroyed; no details given.

Bongo, get out while you can. Hope you find someplace you like better. Bye.
Apr 17, 2007, 07:48 PM
Ham Call Sign: KK4KGJ
Quote:
If you are asking that question you are already convinced that anything the guy does is right and anything I say will fall on deaf. The dude is a rich looser from the American aristocracy in which I do not believe. I am no fan of Clintons either, they are neo-con light. I do however believe in America in American unions and the American spirit. Notice how more and more of our airplanes and parts are coming from China with a most favored trade status.
Bongo I don't think everything anyone does is right. Including myself. Now that that's clear. You sound like you have a lot of predjudices against people that don't fall within your social circles. You said you believe in the American spirit. If you have forgotten America is a melting pot of many different peoples. No I'm not for illegal aliens or anything like that. Come here legally and pay taxes like everyone else, obey the laws and I'm fine with it. This is one thing I don't think Bush has taken care of properly. You should also be aware that it was going on way before Bush got into office as well as China taking away a lot of out manufacturing. The only way to stop that is to vote and make known that you do not agree with it and stop buying their products. The problem with that is that most people like lower prices. I think everyone can tell that most of the Chinese products are inferior to others. They are getting better though. I also don't like picking up Chinese products and trying to read their improper English. You can't blame the Chinese anyway. So I don't have anything against them. It's the American people that are to blame for buying their products. Not the Government. If you just want to blame someone, blame the companies that hired them to produce products. Like Walmart. I refuse to shop their now for many reasons. Mostly it has to do with the atmosphere in the store and I hate the door checkers. Target gets all my money now.
Apr 17, 2007, 09:24 PM
Too little play time...
What is a looser? I assume you are trying to say loser... Hummm...

Don't know too many educated, military officer, fighter pilot, Governor, President losers... You have experienced more success?

He and his administration are far from perfect but this Nation's problems pre-date his term, Friend.
Apr 20, 2007, 09:33 PM
[QUOTE=WarrrEagle!]
Don't know too many educated, military officer, fighter pilot,......

You mean like hiding in the Guard ?
Last edited by JoeSantora; Apr 20, 2007 at 09:53 PM.
Apr 20, 2007, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrrEagle!

He and his administration are far from perfect but this Nation's problems pre-date his term, Friend.

You mean like the deficit?

Quick Reply