This thread is privately moderated by Wheelhaus, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 07, 2007, 05:53 PM
Trader Rating: 10
volts x amps = watts.
Thread OP
Sold

*SOLD* RTF Blade CP Pro Brushless HH gyro w/ DD tail Spektrum Rx...

*SOLD*

Nearly brand new Blade CP Pro. MANY upgrades... I am ONLY selling this little badass because I need to fund a .50 size Sceadu Evo. The woman won't let me buy another heli so I'm selling the little birds. I also have a killer T-Rex 450 (SE equivalent) for sale if you haven't seen it posted.

All together, this stuff would cost about $700+. I will sell it shipped for $320. This little thing has less than half a dozen flights, so it's barely broken in. For fun I like to fly it in 20mph+ winds. yes, it's really that stable. Having a headspeed around 2700rpm really helps fight off wind and turbulence. This thing hauls butt!

This thing should be able to handle hard 3D, it's the same setup in the videos you've seen from Kyle and others. I could never get the tail to hold ROCK solid, but that's probably because I've only flown it a handful of times in silly high wind and also I wouldn't quit scrrewing with different gain values... hehe. I'm also in Denver, so the thinner air doesn't help authority.

Here's what it has and what I am including:
(again this is all brand new).

Blade frame/head/tail:
> Blade CP Pro kit
> Aluminum Swashplate
> Carbon blades (balanced)
> GWS Direct Drive tail with extra motor and props
> Feigao brushless tail motor (needs ESC) if you want to go with a BL DD tail. I will include a length of servo wire for connecting the three tail motor wires to an ESC.
> T-Rex head button
> Customized skids so she leans forward a bit. more agressive stance and better tail clearance.
> Shortened tail stinger

Electronics:
> Castle Creations Phoenix 10 ESC
> E-Flite Park 370 BL motor 4100Kv w/ 10t pinion
> G90 HH Gyro
> Spektrum AR6100 2.4Ghz DSM2 Rx
> E-Flite 6ch Rx
> E-Flite 6ch Tx (with batteries)
> To save weight and clutter, much of the wiring has been shortened. If you're handy with a soldering iron, it isn't hard at all to reinstall longer leads or make extensions.
> E-Flite balancing charger (for E-Flite pack)

Extras:
> Two extra Thunder Power 3s 900mah Lipos. (these batteries have maybe 30-40 cycles max and have NEVER puffed even slightly). I had them on a 3d profile plane for a few months and they barely even got warm.
> 2 Deans to JST charging adapters
> Original Swashplate
> Extra heatsinks and heatsink spacer for the 370 motor
> Original unused tail motor, new Venom tail motor, and a second GWS tail motor (same as installed).
> Extra tail props
> extra set of pitch links
> extra tail case

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Again, I'm only selling this tiny bird to fund a larger heli because the lady won't let me spend new cash, hehe... If you DON'T want the Spektrum Rx, I will reinstall the factory Rx and test fly the bird to ensure it IS truly RTF.

PM me for details or contact/payment info. I will ship to the US 48 states ONLY. I prefer Money Order or cashiers check (no fees for me, yay!) but will also accept Paypal. I will not ship until payment is received and processed.

Thanks for looking!
Dave
Last edited by Wheelhaus; Apr 15, 2007 at 08:12 PM. Reason: sold.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 08, 2007, 01:49 PM
Trader Rating: 28
I'd be interested in the Spektrum Rx and a TP lipo if you would split these off...
Apr 08, 2007, 08:55 PM
volts x amps = watts.
Thread OP
If the buyer doesn't want the Spektrum Rx I will likely hold onto it.
Apr 10, 2007, 02:20 PM
volts x amps = watts.
Thread OP
TTT.

please someone buy this and fly the hell out of it.. I feel guilty enough already, now it's just staring at me. Everything is in perfect condition, fresh from the box.
Apr 15, 2007, 06:05 PM
Trader Rating: 1
raptor50v2
ill buy it.... email me tim.turner007@comcast.net thanks
Apr 15, 2007, 08:10 PM
volts x amps = watts.
Thread OP
Sorry, the sale was just completed on Friday. Thanks though!

Quick Reply