Mar 27, 2018, 01:37 AM

Hell0

Hey there
I did look at ur work and it is just fantastic.. I am also working on a project on Su-37. It's just that I dont have the dimensions to design it in catia I'd u dont mind can u pls help me out sir.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 27, 2018, 08:32 AM
Hello Gouthamei - All of Steve's plans are found on his blog [URL="https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=10050"] You will of course need to print out the plans and start cutting foam!
Jan 02, 2019, 12:24 PM

Esteban mendez

What is the thickness of the polystyrene lamina? Pleaseˇˇ
Jan 03, 2019, 08:28 AM
(TechDad) Bob Templeton
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESTEBAN MENDEZ
What is the thickness of the polystyrene lamina? Pleaseˇˇ
If you're referring the thickness of the foam sheets, it's 6mm.
Latest blog entry: Having Fun!!!
Apr 14, 2019, 11:17 PM
No RTF flies like your own SB

Prop in slot conversion

Hi there,
Here's my prop-in-slot rendition of this awesome plane.
For details on conversion and maiden video, please follow this link: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...lot-conversion

Thank you Steve For such an awesome design. I hope you llike this version
Apr 19, 2019, 09:09 PM
Park Jet Guru
Thread OP
Whoa, that's awesome! Very clever modifications, and I LOVE the detailing! Sure looks nice on the landing gear, too.

When I first saw the last photo with the nacelles sliced in half I wondered what was supporting the fuselage aft of that. But I checked out your thread and saw the plywood doublers. Nice!

Glad to see the maiden went well, and nice save from the dive right after the liftoff. Definitely looked nose-heavy, but I see you fixed that by moving the battery aft. Always better to start out nose heavy than tail heavy! The model does seem quite loud, but I don't know if that's the prop in slot or the 4S batteries and powerful motor. I'm jealous to see your model taxiing, that's something none of my pusher prop jets can do...

You're welcome for the plans, and thank you for sharing the pics and videos! I love to see it when folks try variations on the design.

Steve
Apr 20, 2019, 06:42 AM
No RTF flies like your own SB
Thank you, Steve.

She is quite noisy, but such a pleasure to fly!
The 4S power combo pulls twice as much the AUW and makes her go vertical like the real thing.

I'm loving it
Jun 20, 2019, 02:40 PM
Sweet

Quick Reply