Sukhoi Su-37 Super Flanker Park Jet - Page 197 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Dec 24, 2012, 10:39 AM
Registered User
delfin05's Avatar
Sorry for my bad English
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 24, 2012, 01:45 PM
Park Jet Guru
jetset44's Avatar
Looks great, Delfin! Thanks for sharing the video. I'm THRILLED to see my Su-37 design flying in it's homeland, Russia!

No worries on your English, we're glad you shared.

Steve
Dec 25, 2012, 12:50 AM
Registered User
delfin05's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetset44
Looks great, Delfin! Thanks for sharing the video. I'm THRILLED to see my Su-37 design flying in it's homeland, Russia!

No worries on your English, we're glad you shared.

Steve
Thank Stve, glad you enjoyed it, the next rise will be with retracts
Dec 25, 2012, 02:01 AM
Registered User
delfin05's Avatar
now begin to build SU 37 for 2 motors with prop for FPV and Su 37 with two Mercury Alloy 64mm 3700KV EDF Unit (3s ~ 5s)
Dec 31, 2012, 01:21 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetset44
Looks great, Delfin! Thanks for sharing the video. I'm THRILLED to see my Su-37 design flying in it's homeland, Russia!
Your plane is built everywhere

On the French forum we are 2 persons has to build a model of 1400mm with the wing in profile

Still bravo for this beautiful model
Jan 03, 2013, 01:36 PM
Go Sabres!
savall21's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by delfin05
now begin to build SU 37 for 2 motors with prop for FPV and Su 37 with two Mercury Alloy 64mm 3700KV EDF Unit (3s ~ 5s)
Your jet is awesome! Can you share the power setup?
Jan 05, 2013, 08:58 AM
Registered User
delfin05's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by savall21
Your jet is awesome! Can you share the power setup?
surely, EDF Ducted Fan there was this http://www.parkflyer.ru/46992/product/4238/ ,motors Turnigy Typhoon 450H 2215H http://www.parkflyer.ru/46992/product/9021/ ,Turnigy dlux 55A SBEC Brushless Speed Controller http://www.parkflyer.ru/46992/product/103859/ ,and 2 ZIPPY Flightmax 2450mAh 4S1P 30C
All this is on a hobby King At parameters, of motors you don't look, current big, but the motor can't burn down because of that that it has the cooling
Jan 05, 2013, 12:47 PM
Go Sabres!
savall21's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by delfin05
surely, EDF Ducted Fan there was this http://www.parkflyer.ru/46992/product/4238/ ,motors Turnigy Typhoon 450H 2215H http://www.parkflyer.ru/46992/product/9021/ ,Turnigy dlux 55A SBEC Brushless Speed Controller http://www.parkflyer.ru/46992/product/103859/ ,and 2 ZIPPY Flightmax 2450mAh 4S1P 30C
All this is on a hobby King At parameters, of motors you don't look, current big, but the motor can't burn down because of that that it has the cooling
Sweet! How much flight time do you get?
Jan 05, 2013, 01:35 PM
Registered User
delfin05's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by savall21
Sweet! How much flight time do you get?
3-4 minutes on a maximum
Jan 05, 2013, 01:36 PM
Registered User
delfin05's Avatar
I don't love slow flights, speed I love
Jan 05, 2013, 04:57 PM
Go Sabres!
savall21's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by delfin05
I don't love slow flights, speed I love
Thanks! I hear ya, I, thinking about building it just can't decide EDF or pusher.
Jan 06, 2013, 12:57 AM
Registered User
delfin05's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by savall21
Thanks! I hear ya, I, thinking about building it just can't decide EDF or pusher.
you most should solve for yourselves, the high speed it EDF, a long time of flight is a pusher.
yes, and still, the drawing I did biger.wingspam 900 mm, is long 1300 мм.edf 64 mm it is necessary will work that install.and a little advice if after all decide to build edf, width of the channel make 5 mm wider and near edf it is necessary to cut out gills, the channel wrong, and gills will help
Jan 24, 2013, 09:22 AM
Registered User
vlada's Avatar
These were made of imitation engine can now be entered into the final model and is working on the final finish.
Jan 29, 2013, 03:41 PM
Registered User
Hello,

i started yesterday building the 30" SU. I want to use 2 2212/6 motors for this plane.
Has everbody pictures of the modified motor mount for this type of motor.
And what diameter have the srews that used at the TV System. I am posting from Germany an we have no inches. We measure in Millimeter. Thanks for your reply.

Greets Peter
Jan 29, 2013, 11:58 PM
Park Jet Guru
jetset44's Avatar
Welcome nossi,
Yes, several guys have used two 2212/06 motors in this plane with good results. They're somewhat large for the standard size 100% model, but work. For better results, you might want to scale up the plans to around 120% or so with those motors. As for props, the 2212/06 works best with a 6x4 prop, which is 152mm x 102 mm.

Good luck!

Steve


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Build Log Super Bandit Park Jet jetset44 Pusher Prop Jet Models 1095 Sep 02, 2017 11:37 AM
Discussion SU-38 super Flanker... pps/ going e-power Insanety Pusher Prop Jet Models 2 May 02, 2008 10:47 AM
Video Sukhoi Su-37 Maiden Flight Nadim Electric Plane Talk 2 Jul 12, 2007 05:41 AM
For Sale Walkera SU-27m/SU-35 Super Flanker $100 skotbro Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 3 Dec 06, 2006 09:42 AM
Power set up for Great Planes Sukhoi SU-31 3D Profile Park Flyer Airplane? ChrisK7 Beginner Training Area (Aircraft-Electric) 0 May 14, 2005 07:15 PM