Scale AH-1 Cobra kit for Swift or Logo 10
I order the Approach Engineering kit of the AH-1 Cobra and have decided that I just won't have time to get to this kit any time soon. Was planning on using Logo 10 mechanics. Both Swift and Logo 10 mechanics will fit. Here is a list of the kit features.
• High quality laser cut balsa and plywood interlocking parts.
• Quality clear vacuum formed windows included for cockpit.
• Vacuum formed upper top fairing to save weight and shaping work.
• Upper transmission bay and cockpit easily detaches to access mechanics.
• Button magnets secure the bottom plate for quick access to the battery pack.
• Plenty of space ahead of the main shaft for a fully detailed cockpit.
• Tow launchers, rocket pods, 20mm Cannon & TSU turret included.
• Scale 20mm three-barrel cannon with provisions for optional control servo.
• Aluminum scale landing gear included with injection molded skid carriers.
• Longer tail drive belt, timing pulley and idler pulley for tail included.
• Step by step instruction manual with construction photographs.
I have only opened the box and looked through the parts. The kit is complete and as new. This will make a very cool scale heli for someone.
Price: $195 shipped (sells for $227 plus shipping)
Payment can be made through Paypal or M.O.
Shipped within the lower 48 states via Priority Mail. My loss is your gain.
Please PM me if your interested in the kit. Thanks!
for anyone interested, i know james personally, and he asked me to fly his apache with swift mechanics, looks great and flew very well...heres a video of his amazing work!
also a video of james himself showing off his work! (recorded by us)
good luck on the sale, his kits are perfect, if i had the $$ id buy it in a heart beat!
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||AH-64A Apache wrapper for your Swift or Logo 10 e-helis||Hoverup||Scale Helicopters||3||Dec 17, 2006 01:33 AM|
|Discussion||Scale wrapper for your Swift or Logo 10 e-heli||Hoverup||Electric Heli Talk||4||Dec 15, 2006 04:14 PM|
|Sold||Scale micro Heli body AH-1 Cobra for E-flite Blade CP, Esky CP2, GWS Dragonfly,..etc||shschon||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||5||Nov 09, 2006 05:18 PM|
|Discussion||How much room for Swift or Logo||otisflies||Electric Heli Talk||14||May 24, 2006 11:34 AM|
|Discussion||Swift or logo 10 ? Need some advice||rcmarty||Electric Heli Talk||73||May 21, 2006 01:06 AM|