May 09, 2008, 01:55 AM
oh bugger i didnt do a spell check sorry guys oh well.
to remove ads between posts
May 10, 2008, 10:10 PM
NeverAgainVolunteerYourse lf
Thread OP

Saturday 10th May

Hi guys and gals,
Photos of yesterdays sailing, nice sunny day, I ran my springer, Noel had his Hurricane along with Rex's Hurricane, "John Perry's winning 10 rater yacht" his words not mine , Russel with his very fast mini-cat (was a little windy in the afternoon but he ran in the morning on a dead smooth lake, said it was magic) Commodore Brian ran his GGuest Thames micro tug, John trialled a largish PT109 with twin motors, Peter and his coastguard boat and ever present Jack and 10 rater I think.

By the way mudgudgie you can edit your posts if necessary, forgot to tell you at the lake there is an edit button at the bottom of any posts you make.

Regards
Nick
May 10, 2008, 11:13 PM
Grumpa Tom
That PT needs to launch torps at all those sheet boats!

Well, all except for one. That trimaran is awesome!! Must take quite a bit of ballast to get her down to the water line.
May 14, 2008, 10:10 PM
Ahhh thanks nick i realize that its there now oh stupid me. lol
May 19, 2008, 12:54 AM

sunday gusty day out

Here you go nick your boat mate bit hard to take the pic when your going flat out mate. lol
May 20, 2008, 10:15 PM

sail day wedensday

hey guys this was wedensday sail day once again bugger all wind.
Last edited by mudgudgie; May 20, 2008 at 10:27 PM. Reason: for pics
May 20, 2008, 10:33 PM
"Tygum Lagoon Monster", LOL! Totally looks like the same tree branch I've seen frequently pictured in a famous Loch!
May 21, 2008, 07:14 AM
master boat slacker
or a famous upstate new york lake
May 24, 2008, 06:03 AM

lost my data

hi nick sorry to be a pain again but could you send the calendar again i puter needed a new hard drive and now ive lost everything thanks nick. noel.francis5@bigpond.com.
May 24, 2008, 06:25 AM

more skill needed

Well when you say sheet boats i gather you mean sail boats anyone can race a electric boat i myself think they are boring and theres a lot more skill in sailing plus you dont have to keep changing batteries all day long.
May 25, 2008, 12:42 AM
NeverAgainVolunteerYourse lf
Thread OP

Not a sail day but Footy's in Tygum Lagoon

Here is some photos of what was supposed to be a quick test sail of my Footy with new rig, 2 & 1/2 hours later the missus rings up wondering where I am. If It wasn't for the other guy and his Footy I would have been long home.
Regards
Nick
May 25, 2008, 01:21 AM
Sea Dragon-Lover
Good looking schooner.
Looks like a good day of running.

Jun 08, 2008, 09:27 AM
RELAX. You'll live longer
I spent a really great day at the Tygum lagoon with Nick & all the sailors of the Logan City Marine Modelers on Saturday. Thanks to all for your hospitality. Thought I'd post a few pics from the day & the night sail.
Cheers.
Paul.
Last edited by 785boats; Jun 08, 2008 at 09:32 AM.
Jun 08, 2008, 09:46 AM
Grumpa Tom
The "Mariner" is an Amsterdam kit, correct? Very nice job of it.

Quick Reply