Mar 27, 2007, 02:42 AM
It's all fun till Crunch!
Thread OP
Question

Can't figure out how to leave seller feedback!!

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/priv...m&pmid=1967147

is now closed, can I still leave a feedback?

I spent 1 hour + looking at how to do feedback, but only thing I found was if someone else started the feedback on , I could leave it on them.

A Very frustrated Crunch
to remove ads between posts
Mar 27, 2007, 07:12 AM
Administrator
If you click on the user's name it will take you to their blog/profile page. On the right, you'll see their profile and a trader rating next to their name. Click on that and it should take you to a feedback area where you can leave them a rating! Hope this helps.
Mar 27, 2007, 07:37 AM
Administrator
OK, I was thinking it was in a different section. Look right below his profile and there is a heading that says Forum Activity. There is a Trader Rating that is clickable and that should take you right to the feedback area!

Quick Reply