Mar 31, 2010, 01:37 PM
quickee
NICE
Way to go Chris,wish I could have been there,a bunch of dead beats here
now that Tauno left. The old matto doesn't exhist any more " Fly first work later"

Ron
to remove ads between posts
Mar 31, 2010, 01:51 PM
Pledged to Always Chase Wind
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickee
NICE
Way to go Chris,wish I could have been there,a bunch of dead beats here
now that Tauno left. The old matto doesn't exhist any more " Fly first work later"

Ron
Nice work Chris.

Ron....I'm going to make you eat those words next time I'm trying to persuade to come on a flying trip
Mar 31, 2010, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sll914
Congrats to Chris Bosley for taking a big step into the 300 club. 314mph with the D-80!!!
Thank's, WHAT A DAY

BUMMER about the bad servo on the K100 I wonder what that plane would have done...
Mar 31, 2010, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickee
NICE
Way to go Chris, wish I could have been there,a bunch of dead beats here

Ron
Yea it's time you and your crew, flew, out here...
Mar 31, 2010, 07:37 PM
Well Tuesday was Fantastic wind. Like Jimmy said Spencer was in the GROOVE. Chris with two PB's, I had a two PB,s one, a maiden flight with my Opus T and My Vector DS. Jimmy Had a PB with his D-80. A few others had PB's also. A day not to have missed, Sorry All.

Tim
Mar 31, 2010, 08:03 PM
The sky is my playground
Tim, I hope I got all the numbers right If you see something out of whack let Chris know by signing in to RCSpeeds.com. An unforgettable day for all who dared to take a chance on the wind And Spencer with those 600 to 700 laps at high speed was worth the price of admission!!!!! And thanks Chris, for helping me tune up the D80 and help land my plane. Mike and Billy deserve alot of credit for being on the gun (or guns) all day so we could get some speeds worth recording. Lets do it again real soon Its 600 pm and my wife just told me Joe Manors was on ABC eyewitness news 15 minutes ago at Mars !! All she could remember was a bunch of windmills I will have to check that out jimmi
Mar 31, 2010, 08:22 PM
you did great Tim...

http://rcspeeds.com/day.aspx?d=3/30/2010
Mar 31, 2010, 08:26 PM
The sky is my playground
Yeah Bob Banfield interviewed Joe on ABC7news.com !!way to go hollywood Joe!
Mar 31, 2010, 09:50 PM
Thanks to all the guys on the hill, it sure was a day to remember, For sure Spencer hit the 400 mark, but unless it was recorded its not official. After all those high speed laps by everyone, i now feel like an expert in taking cover behind rocks, trucks, suv's or even you dude's. Funny but the best conversations happened during this times. I can say that safety always came first and no incidents to stress at. Again thanks and regret not making it to Primo's before closing, we ended at Mojave's finest ( the italian restaurant next door) forgot the name.... till next time Rene....
Apr 01, 2010, 01:17 AM
Another great day on the hill! Fun seeing alot of the newer faces out at Weldon... Great flying by everyone, witnessed alot of new PBs with all kinds of different planes. Won't forget that high speed foamy furball anytime soon Fun stuff! 400 on the gun will have to wait. Thanks everyone for the helping hands and radar gunning.

Look forward to next time!

Spencer
Apr 01, 2010, 09:14 AM
Just Fly it
Thread OP

Nice Flying Guys

It goes to show - you snooze you lose. I wish i could have made it.
John
Apr 01, 2010, 09:37 AM
gas tires and oil
looks like a string of good days coming up! hmmmmm...............

marty
Apr 05, 2010, 08:50 AM
Just Fly it
Thread OP

April 5, 2010

Anyone up for some really good wind today?

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...weekday=Monday

Best in the morning, but should be good all day.
John

Ps This should be a very interesting day - With Jason and friends going to the new hill in San Diego, Joe, and Spencer going to Windmills, Mars, and Marlan and Brett going up to Lake Isabella. Isabella may have already had the best, and slowing down, but it should be a great day of reports. Looking forward to hearing.
Last edited by Indubitably; Apr 05, 2010 at 12:53 PM.
Apr 05, 2010, 08:55 AM
Just chillin @ 403 MPH
Looks like a great day,,,My 3 day set should be comming along here in the next few weeks with any luck,,have fun

Nick
Apr 05, 2010, 09:53 AM
301MPH!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indubitably
Anyone up for some really good wind today?

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...weekday=Monday

Best in the morning, but should be good all day.
John
How fun flying in the snow!

Quick Reply