This thread is privately moderated by Vyger, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 23, 2007, 11:29 AM
Find More Posts by Vyger
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale

Hoped-Up Gravel Hound Seeks Good Home

Tamiya Gravel Hound

Looking for an easy to control and perfectly balanced R/C car for off-road running and jumps? Well the Gravel Hound maybe the buggy your looking for, it's based on the new DF-02 chassis. The DF-02 chassis features longitudinally mounted motor and battery, and powerful Type 540 motor combined with 4 oil dampers. The Gravel Hound is equipped with a sleek design polycarbonate body ensuring durability combined with a cool look. This is the perfect buggy for off-road fans. I've used this car only a few times, it's basically like new.

This kit has modified using genuine Tamiya Hop-Up parts designed specifically for the DF-02 chassi. Hop-Ups like:

DF-02 Aluminum Damper Set
DF-02 Tuned Spring Set
DF-02 Aluminum Racing Steering Set
DF-02 Full Ball Bearing Kit
DF-02 Hard Turnbuckle Shaft Set (Blue)
Hardend Cup Joints for Universal Shafts
Universal Shaft Set
DF-02 2-Way Aluminum Rear Uprights
DF-02 Aluminum Steering Link
DF-02 Aluminum King Pins (Blue)
Blue Aluminum Alan Head Screws

Iím selling this kit with all the extra parts, body kit (pictured), electronics (servo and motor) for $150 plus shipping. If you have any questions please donít hesitate to contact me at allquality8000@yahoo.com. I would be happy to send additional photos if requested. Sorry NO trades.

Thanks for having a look.
to remove ads between posts