This thread is privately moderated by BFV, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 11, 2002, 07:57 PM
BFV
Trader Rating: 28
BFV
Thread OP

Getting out of Electrics Stuff F/S

I went to the darkside and now fly Helicopters decided to sell some of my e-power gear.

Astro 05 VG condition $45
Astro 05 Geared VG condition $60
7 Cell 1400Mah pack (2) $10ea
Astro 110 Peak Charger $45
Aveox A-55 ESC Never Used $35
Hitec 7x Radio Like New $125
W/ Manual, charger and Reciever Ch15
Futaba 127DF Good Cond Ch15 $25

E-mail me if you have questions or would like to see pictures. I am willing to negotiate on price a little
to remove ads between posts
Oct 11, 2002, 08:25 PM
Trader Rating: 269
sent mail on the charger and the Futaba 127 rcvr.
dang
Oct 11, 2002, 08:52 PM
Trader Rating: 0

Interested in Astro 05 Geared and A-55 ESC
Sent you a PM
Oct 11, 2002, 09:10 PM
Trader Rating: 58
My other TX is a P4000.

I am interested in the Astro direct 05

I am interested in purchasing the Astro direct 05 pending some photo reviewing.

You mentioned to send you an eMail, but I was not able to locate your eMail address in the posting.

Please contact me at

joedydrulia@hotmail.com

If you have any pictures, I would like to see them. I am interested in seeing general wear and tear (assuming that there is any.)
Oct 12, 2002, 04:33 AM
Trader Rating: 145
Chicago Mayor: A Terrorist
I will take the Aveox A-55 ESC.

Sent you a private message.
Oct 12, 2002, 06:27 AM
Trader Rating: 267
D.G.B.

Radio info.

Can i get info on the hitec radio? how old? Is this the new prism radio? thanxs KOMET44
Latest blog entry: Scorpion hotliner
Oct 12, 2002, 09:30 AM
Trader Rating: 1

Charger

I sent you a PM yesterday about the charger. Do you still have it.

Rick
Oct 12, 2002, 10:10 AM
Trader Rating: 40
I will buy your Futaba 127 DF.

Send me PM with payment info.

Thanks,

Flying Cat
Oct 13, 2002, 11:21 AM
BFV
BFV
Thread OP
Thge motors antd the Futaba 127df reciever are sold
Oct 13, 2002, 11:40 AM
Trader Rating: 58
My other TX is a P4000.

Sold?

I never heard from you regarding the motor that I was interested in. I posted to this list as well as sent an eMail through this posting board facility.

It seems odd to have individuals post an interest in these items (some even agreeing to a puchase) and then you post a note that they have been sold.

Am I being out of line with this, everyone? I've waited for several days for an eMail response or a follow up posting concerning these items.

Maybe I'm taking it the wrong way, but it only seems to be the right thing that if you post something for sale here, you should give consideration to those who take the time and inclination to reply to your ad.

I understand that this is not eBay and that postings are not legally binding contracts, but I'm just curious to see what the common "de facto" understanding concerning this topic on the RCGROUPS.COM for sale forums?

Joedy Drulia
Virginia
Oct 13, 2002, 12:13 PM
I know what you mean... I have been interested in things before and have been the first one to reply to an ad then someone will come in after me and say I'll take it/them.

The best thing to do when you want somehting on here is to do all that you can

1. Post .... I'll take it/them
2. Send them a PM wanting to get there info and some info on the products if needed
3. Send them an email just to confirm that they got everything Ok

I know it seems repetitive but like you said its not ebay and a lot of people reply to these ads and its hard to sort through it all, so I reply in as many ways as possible.

Well take care and dont worry about it good deals on here come along a lot, you just have to be ready for them.
Oct 13, 2002, 10:24 PM

Astro 110D Charger

I will take the Astro charger if still available

John
Oct 14, 2002, 01:06 PM
BFV
BFV
Thread OP
Hey Guys,

Before you break out the lynching rope and the pitchforks, I would like to apologize for any hard feelings about the stuff I am selling. I Placed the post and checked my e-mail the next morning the the first e-mails recieved I promised the motors and the reciever to. I then posted that they were sold. I'm sorry I'dnt get back to everyone as quickly as I should. I have more than the computer in my life. I also made some mistakes, 1st I didn't even know about PM's until someone e-mailed me to tell me tha they had sent me two and why had I already post that they were sold. MY screw up I apologize. There where no back room deals, I don't know any of you from Adam. I tried to be as fair as possible the fellow who e-mail me first on the motors is still waiting for an answer on the ESC, I promised it to the 1st guy who wanted the ESC. Know I'm waiting for his reply to my e-mail. My 2nd mistake was lack of knowledge of how many people this forum reaches. I expected one or two e-mails in the next week, I got 29 the 1st night and 7 PM's. In the future I plan to sell a Tim McCann sailplane winch, believe me that I'll sell it on e-bay and just link there from the forums. To anyone whos feelings I've hurt I am sorry.

Anthony C. Krause
Krause@ycsi.net

Quick Reply