New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by raynet11, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 17, 2007, 05:07 PM
Find More Posts by raynet11
Sponsored by Team Me
Discussion

Re-tool of the MX-400

Well the glitchy Electron-6 is gone, and I havn't posted an update of her in some time , there are a few more bling bits installed, tail servo swapped for an HS-81 , gyro moved, wire cleaned up.. Etc..

Thus for my new Berg 7P horizontal seems to be glitch free, a real test will be a range check at the field. I hope she will provide some care free flying on Sunday.

cheers,
Ray
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 26, 2007, 10:36 AM
Find More Posts by Hoppla!
Interestingly enough I was having glitches on my MX-400 with an Electron 6 as well. Cut the antenna wire off and soldered on an E Cubed M-72-Lite base loaded antenna and everything cleared right up. Also don't have that long antenna wire to worry about anymore.
Old Mar 28, 2007, 10:03 AM
Find More Posts by raynet11
Sponsored by Team Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by godadd
Interestingly enough I was having glitches on my MX-400 with an Electron 6 as well. Cut the antenna wire off and soldered on an E Cubed M-72-Lite base loaded antenna and everything cleared right up. Also don't have that long antenna wire to worry about anymore.
Thanks,

I was going to go that route but talked myself into the Berg 7P , I love that I can program the Rx and servo's fail safe via the CC Link. I had swapped out the Electron-6 for other Electron-6's I had laying around and they all glitched the same. The old Electron-6 will be used for my next fixed wing project, I have never seen one glitch in a plane before.

cheers,
Ray