This thread is privately moderated by Noto, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 07, 2007, 05:41 PM
Trader Rating: 86
RC Dans
Thread OP
For Sale

For Sale - Aiptek 1.3 MP aerial cameras

Here are some pics and videos shot with these cameras.
Pics and video not shot by me but by people who bought my cameras.

Click here for a video.

Need more samples?
Click here for more pics and video sent in by other people who have bought my cams.

Here is what it actually looks like

The camera plugs right into your Rx on an unused channel or using a Y connector.
Then you can get birds eye pics with the flick of your controller.
You can use either one of your regular control sticks or a toggle switch like the landing gear switch. Super simple to operate.

My cameras are modified to be able to keep on taking pictures to allow you to fly and not have to worry about it or you can take single pics.
The auto pic mode does require a toggle type switch like landing gear switch or for you to hold the stick in the on position.
This camera can hold about 400 pics in its highest quality mode!

It comes with the manual, software, mini tripod, USB cable for downloading the images to your PC.
All of these are wired to get the power from the Rx so you need no batteries in the camera during flight thus reducing weight.
1.7 Oz (48 grams) Give or take as each camera may be a little different

These are tested and work perfectly before being shipped.
Price is $65 shipped to CONUS and Canada.

1280 x 960 - up to 400 Pictures
640 x 480 - up to 800 Pictures
640 x 480 video about 7 minutes

Head over to my NEW website ---->LINK!<----
I have pocketcamX cams for sale as well. Check it out.

You can order off the website checkout step 3 will take you to paypal to pay.

If you have any questions at all pm me
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply