Looking for unused, working Dewalt 36V battery heatsink unit - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by CAhillbilly, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 05, 2007, 04:39 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Wanted

Looking for unused, working Dewalt 36V battery heatsink unit

I'm using an A123 10s pack and have rigged it up to be charged by the DeWalt charger, but with the heatsink/circuit board separated from the cells to save weight. It works pretty well for the price, but I have recently accidently fried the board (probably just blew the fuse).

Does anyone have a couple of these in their junk pile, leftover from scavenging a DeWalt pack, that they are willing to sell cheap to a fellow tinkerer?

(This forum is such a great resource, I have learned quite a lot already, and canít wait to learn more. Hopefully, some day Iíll know enough to offer good advice to others.)
to remove ads between posts
Mar 05, 2007, 07:13 PM
Tom
Trader Rating: 2
Tom
I have one that I saved from a dewalt pack. How about $8. shipped? -Tom

I only get online once or twice a day, so be patient if you respond
Mar 05, 2007, 07:53 PM
Trader Rating: 10
i have 2 brand new ones....
Mar 28, 2007, 09:31 PM
Trader Rating: 1

I also need one (or two) DeWalt BMSs

Hello,

I registered to ask if any one has some of these DeWalt DC9360 Battery Management Systems (BMS).

If you reply, please also send email to BeyerIII@aol.com

Thanks,
Keller Beyer