Eagle Tree announces Airspeed, Altitude and lots more new sensors for the MicroPower
Eagle Tree Systems, LLC is pleased to announce several powerful new sensors for our MicroPower eLogger!
Look at all you can learn about your model with your MicroPower and our low-cost add-ons:
* HOW HIGH WAS THAT? Altimeter Expander (MPR-ALT-EXP) - High resolution Altimeter measures Altitude from 0-20000 feet with 4 foot (2 meter) resolution.
* AND HOW FAST? Airspeed Expander (MPR-AIR-EXP) - Measures airspeed from 9-200 MPH!
* WHAT'S THAT BUZZ I HEAR? Servo Current Logger (SERVO-CURR-LOG) - Find out how much current your servo is drawing. Plugs into your MicroPower and servo to log current from 0-5 Amps.
* I WANT MORE! Multi-Expander (MPR-MULTI-EXP) - Expands your MicroPower to log Brushless RPM, Throttle stick movement, and simultaneous recording of two temperatures! Includes integrated Brushless RPM sensor and Y cable for Throttle monitoring. Temperature sensors sold separately.
* I WANT TO SEE IT ALL!! Memory Expander (MPR-MEM-EXP) - Increases your MicroPower's onboard logging time by 5x!
All the sensors listed above can be used simultaneously. And, they work with all versions of the MicroPower - support is only a web download away. Click here to pre-order or for more information!
Remember, only the Eagle Tree MicroPower eLogger + PowerPanel LCD Display is both a powerful in-flight (or in-car) logger, and the world's smallest and lightest watt meter/bench monitor, all in one! And, no other logger offers anywhere near the range of features or sensors of the MicroPower!
Last edited by billpa; May 27, 2007 at 11:51 AM.
Is placement of the Altimeter Expander (MPR-ALT-EXP) critical?
Very cool. These look like fun accessories for the geek RC pilots!
I didn't see much detail for the devices as of yet.
If placed in a fast wing, is the Altimeter Expander (MPR-ALT-EXP) placement critical? I imagine it is working off of air pressure to sense alititude. What is the ideal location for placement? How accurate is the device?
IS there a pitot tube used for hooking up to the air speed sensor? What is involved for installation?
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||NOW SHIPPING: Airspeed, Altitude and lots more new sensors for the MicroPower||billpa||Eagle Tree Systems||41||Jul 31, 2007 02:02 PM|
|Discussion||Eagle Tree announces Airspeed, Altitude and lots more new sensors for the MicroPower||billpa||Batteries and Chargers||14||May 28, 2007 07:28 PM|
|Eagle Tree Announces Flight Data Recorder V2 (FDRV2) Enhancements!||billpa||Product Announcements||0||Jul 29, 2005 07:01 PM|
|Still have one more New GWS A-10 For Sale or Trade...||KZZ||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||11||May 18, 2003 05:06 PM|
|Ebay "NEW" FVK Trendy Kit unassembled & Lots more! LOOK||rck||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||0||Jan 05, 2003 06:29 PM|