This thread is privately moderated by jbourke, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 06, 2001, 10:53 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thread OP

Jim Bourke's Moving Sale Part 2 -- Brushless motors

I have a lot of things to clear out prior to my move. A lot of this stuff is brand new. None of it has been abused.

Aveox 1406/3Y motor with 3.7:1 planeta gearbox. I have two of these, one of which is actually a V12 motor but is the same basic design as the 1406/3Y. $160 each.

Aveox 1412/4Y motor, brand new. My motor got melted and they shipped me a new one which has never been run. $140.

Aveox 1010/2Y motor. Unused. $120

Astro 020 pylon motor with ESC. I have two of these. Both have 12 fet controls. Both are lightly used. $180 each.

Aveox 1415/3Y with a big ESC. This is suitable for a 32 cell 1/4 scale plane. Its currently being used in my 1/4 scale Spacewalker. The ESC is not commonly available so I don't know what to ask for it. It is a custom ESC that was provided for me to help me with the larger models that I fly. It seems to handle 32 cells and 35 to 40 amps with no problems, unlike the HX60 series controllers I was using before. However, I need to note that I have had some radio interference issues with this ESC. $325 for the package.

NIB Astro 010 brushless motor with on/off controller. This has literally never been run. $75

Astro 050G motor with controller. Used only two or three times. $220

Aveox L260 ESC. 4-16 cells. With BEC. $120

Aveox H260C ESC. This is the "competition" version of the ESC, which lists for $219. I'm asking $160.

Aveox L60. These are older model controllers. They aren't as efficient as the new models, but they still function well and make an excellent inexpensive alternative. $60 each.

If you think the prices on the above items are unfair then just make an offer. I'll be reasonable.

I can accept credit card payments. Buyers please add $5 for domestic US shipping and $15 for overseas shipping. Shipping prices are per order, so if you buy more than one thing you'll just pay the shipping charges once.

I offer no warranty on the above equipment. I'll check all of it out to make sure it is operational before it leaves my house but once you open the package it is yours.

Jim
Latest blog entry: Check in
to remove ads between posts
Aug 07, 2001, 02:00 AM
Trader Rating: 15
I would like the Astro 010. I have sent you email.

Falcon

Quick Reply