This thread is privately moderated by DismayingObservation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 01, 2007, 06:47 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
Discussion

No more wind, thank goodness.

I'm sure glad that I don't live in the southern US today. We may have had some gale force winds these last couple of days and nights, but those folks had some deadly tornadoes. You have my thoughts and prayers in Alabama.

Our wind seems to have died down. So, after testing the Blade CP and its new tail motor out in front of the house, 'twas off to the field for more fun with the Cessna and the T-Bolt. I tell you, I am really liking that Cessna more and more each day, so much so that I swung by the soccer park once again after a stop at my dentist for a cleaning. My teeth, that is. However, there are lots and lots of neat little tools that the assistant used that would be very helpful in building a new plane. Must investigate this.

By the way, I discovered a nicked radio lead on the Blade's ESC. I'll bet that was the cause of the glitches. I cut out the damaged section, soldered and shrink-wrapped the wires and voila! No glitching! It's amazing how stable that little monstrosity is with a fresh tail motor. E-flite is making a small fortune off of those things at ten bucks a pop.

Anyway, the Cessna caught the attention of a nice gentleman who was out walking his dog. He was blown away by the thing and hopes to visit our Sunday morning fly-in.

Still haven't reassembled the Savage since I've been busy with other things besides flying. It shall be redone very soon.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 01, 2007, 07:48 PM

ask him

If you ask, the dentist may give you some of his worn out tools. They are still fine for our uses.
LannyG
Mar 01, 2007, 08:02 PM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by LannyG
If you ask, the dentist may give you some of his worn out tools. They are still fine for our uses.
LannyG
I was thinking the same thing. I need to go back in less than two weeks and the dentist is a personal friend anyway. I can think of several uses for these tools in regards to some static models gathering dust in a closet. I'm setting up a hitherto unused spare bedroom as my new "hobby palace" and I am serious about gettting back into doing some kits. Thanks for the tip!

Quick Reply