Old Oct 05, 2002, 01:20 PM
Find More Posts by oded mazor

where to find 35Mhz spectra module for hitec eclipse ?

looking for a 35Mhz spectra module for the "eclipse" to replace the 72Mhz crystal (no spectra) that arrives with the eclipse that is being sold here in Israel.

anyone knows where I can order this spectra from (probably from the UK) ?

thanks, Oded.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 05, 2002, 01:33 PM
Find More Posts by BNA Bob
Oded,
You might want to post this in a thread "ask mike at hitec v17". Mike Mayberry from Hitec watches this thread and gives a lot of good answers.

It may be a few days until you get a response, he's probably at DEAF this weekend.
Cheers,
--Bob
Old Dec 27, 2004, 02:13 PM
Find More Posts by balearslion
Sussex Model Centre are advertising them on their site

http://www.sussex-model-centre.co.uk...odule-5001.htm

Hope this helps
Old Dec 28, 2004, 10:56 AM
Find More Posts by oded mazor
thanks for your help.

I already have the 35MHZ version of the hitec eclipse, so i do not need the spectra module no longer.

regards, Oded.