This thread is privately moderated by jettvolks, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 23, 2007, 05:55 PM
Trader Rating: 221
Victory is mine! BLAST!!!
Thread OP
Sold

JMD Models Lexan Bell 222/Airwolf fuselage w/retract kit for micro helis BEST OFFER!!

I bought a package deal of miscellaneous helis parts and this was included. I do not have the time/patience to do up a body like this although they do look sweet done right.

These are for 300 (micro) sized helis:

JMDModels Bell222 Airwolf Lexan body kit with all the parts and manual included.
JMDModels Micro Heli Retracts for the Airwolf body with assembly manual.

This pic gives you and idea of the finished product. Looks pretty sweet!

Helihobby carries these and the body is $39 and the retract setup runs another $42.

My price $60 or reasonable offer shipped USPS Priority for all of it. Paypal is preferred.

If I had the time I would attempt to build this and put my FP in it, but I just don't have the time for a project like this.
Last edited by jettvolks; Feb 25, 2007 at 09:54 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 23, 2007, 10:46 PM
Trader Rating: 28
Inciting Riots
Ahhh!

I wish I had the money right now.
Feb 23, 2007, 10:52 PM
Thread OP
What ya got to trade??? I hate to see this thing sitting when I know someone could make a sweet scale bird out of it. Detail looks pretty good on the body.
Feb 24, 2007, 12:51 AM
Inciting Riots
I'm afraid nothing good to trade. Sad part is that I have an Hummingbird Airwolf frame with the non retract wheels (no body) sitting here waiting for my flying skills to improve. I just spent way too much on motors, pinions, and ESC, plus some spare parts. And I think I'm going to have to buy a new main gear/shaft with the one way bearing because the Arc 130 motor just arrived and when they say it has a heavy cogging, they really mean it.

The only thing that would be a close trade would be the Century 3-1 that I have, but I'm not sure it functions. The pots on it are pretty beat up, so I think it is only marginal (at least 'til I test it). All my frames are used, so they are in various states of not functional.

I do have a bunch of burned brushed motors and questionable birdseed packs, not that they would be much of a fair trade.
Feb 24, 2007, 03:40 PM
Thread OP
Village_idiot,

Yeah not much there I would be interested in. Thanks anyways.

Jett
Feb 25, 2007, 11:37 AM
Thread OP
Lots of lookers but no offers.

Priced to high?? How about best offer takes it............
Feb 25, 2007, 04:51 PM
Inciting Riots
I'm embarrased by what I can offer and feel it is somewhat insulting to you. If it hasn't gone by the end of the week let me know and I'll make an offer, but I feel it really should go for the asking price. $60 for $80 worth of stuff is a bargin, anything less is just about thievery.
Feb 25, 2007, 06:34 PM
Thread OP
Still available.

25% off new prices (although it still is new) plus free shipping is a deal or so I thought.
Feb 26, 2007, 06:42 PM
Thread OP
Sold pending funds.

Quick Reply