Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 12, 2018, 03:54 PM

Wing Incidence

I have been flying my Slow Stick for many years and love it.

However, it is now showing its age. I have some repairs to do. I am trying to ascertain the correct wing incidence and repair the wing mounts. I need the wing height in the front, and in the back, from the CF stick. If it makes any difference, my model is the straight wing (no dihederal)

I am looking forward to your help, so, I can be flying again. Thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 12, 2018, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pherz
I have been flying my Slow Stick for many years and love it.

However, it is now showing its age. I have some repairs to do. I am trying to ascertain the correct wing incidence and repair the wing mounts. I need the wing height in the front, and in the back, from the CF stick. If it makes any difference, my model is the straight wing (no dihederal)

I am looking forward to your help, so, I can be flying again. Thanks.
Here is a picture for further clarification

Quick Reply