Aug 12, 2018, 03:54 PM

Wing Incidence

I have been flying my Slow Stick for many years and love it.

However, it is now showing its age. I have some repairs to do. I am trying to ascertain the correct wing incidence and repair the wing mounts. I need the wing height in the front, and in the back, from the CF stick. If it makes any difference, my model is the straight wing (no dihederal)

I am looking forward to your help, so, I can be flying again. Thanks.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 12, 2018, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pherz
I have been flying my Slow Stick for many years and love it.

However, it is now showing its age. I have some repairs to do. I am trying to ascertain the correct wing incidence and repair the wing mounts. I need the wing height in the front, and in the back, from the CF stick. If it makes any difference, my model is the straight wing (no dihederal)

I am looking forward to your help, so, I can be flying again. Thanks.
Here is a picture for further clarification
Oct 18, 2018, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pherz
Here is a picture for further clarification
Sorry for the late response, Wing incidence should be 0. Also looks like your wing saddle adapters (the ply parts) are in the wrong place. you have the front in the back and the back in the front.

James
Oct 19, 2018, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkarpy
Sorry for the late response, Wing incidence should be 0. Also looks like your wing saddle adapters (the ply parts) are in the wrong place. you have the front in the back and the back in the front.

James
I am about to go south for the winter and will work on this plane when I return in the late spring. I will get it set to 0 incidence then. Thanks.

Quick Reply