SLOW-STICK X Build - Page 174 - RC Groups
Dec 25, 2017, 05:01 PM
soap
to remove ads between posts
Feb 02, 2018, 04:41 PM

Impatiently waiting for flying weather!

Here's my recently completed SSX. It's my second built-up balsa aircraft, and was a joy to build. I know I'm not terribly creative with my color scheme but I wanted to keep true to it's namesake after many happy hours on the ol' floppy GWS stick.

I know the photos aren't great, it was really cold and cloudy and I didn't feel like fiddling with my camera - perhaps my stained and varnished plywood tail mount will make up for that.
Feb 02, 2018, 05:59 PM
Looking good! Yea, some nice weather would be super.

L.
Feb 03, 2018, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingCheese
Here's my recently completed SSX. It's my second built-up balsa aircraft, and was a joy to build. I know I'm not terribly creative with my color scheme but I wanted to keep true to it's namesake after many happy hours on the ol' floppy GWS stick.

I know the photos aren't great, it was really cold and cloudy and I didn't feel like fiddling with my camera - perhaps my stained and varnished plywood tail mount will make up for that.
Very nice! Good to see a new post.

Thanks,

James

Quick Reply