Feb 22, 2007, 08:07 PM
Only electrons, Martha
Looking at his pictures a bit closer, he may have moved the canopy mounts forward a bit.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 22, 2007, 08:19 PM
Thread OP
You are right! He did move them closer. It kind of looks like it hangs off funny. Well I will just wait for the new glass canopy. Heck I have no time to fly now anyway . Good eye on those pictures.
Feb 22, 2007, 09:28 PM
I see what was done. The canopy mount studs were moved forward and upward.

Brian

edit- nevermind is was beat to it!
Feb 22, 2007, 09:34 PM
Only electrons, Martha
Thanks for reminding me about that thread... it's good to put these types of rumors to rest (especially when you're the one that inadvertantly starts it). I studied his canopy pictures closely this time around and I can say with complete honesty that I think it looks horribly awkward.
Feb 23, 2007, 06:10 AM
JKY
JKY
It is just a Trex type canopy stuck on the front, the mounts have been moved and half of it has been cut away so that he servos stick up above it.
Can hardly say that it fits - you could stick a yoghurt pot on the front and say that it fits..........

Quick Reply