Feb 14, 2007, 11:10 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

What was the orange plane Frank Noll flew at Efest?

Does anyone know what name brand plane Frank was flying during efest. It was an EPP foamy, orange on the top surface's. I belive there were two Japanese gentlemen bulding one during efest. Anyone know?
to remove ads between posts
Feb 15, 2007, 07:20 AM
I'd guess it was a Vrolet. If it wasn't, it may have been Nick Maxwell's design (no name) that Frank was airbrushing...
Feb 15, 2007, 09:30 AM
Futabaman
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxstbi
Does anyone know what name brand plane Frank was flying during efest. It was an EPP foamy, orange on the top surface's. I belive there were two Japanese gentlemen bulding one during efest. Anyone know?
It was designed by Akiba (Japanese FAI pilot) and kitted by Carden-JP.
It's called "Pro-line".

http://translate.google.com/translat...l%3Den%26lr%3D

Great flying plane!!

Frank
Feb 15, 2007, 05:27 PM
Thread OP
Frank,
Is this available in the US? If so where? I saw, I like, I want! Thanks, Pete
Feb 16, 2007, 07:25 AM
For those who did not attend. If you fish through the live feed rebroadcast you can see pro-line in flight. To go from one part to the next just move the media player bar to the end and it will load the next part. To make note of a specific area of the live feed rebroadcast just look at the time in the bottom left.
Feb 16, 2007, 09:37 AM
Futabaman
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxstbi
Frank,
Is this available in the US? If so where? I saw, I like, I want! Thanks, Pete
At the moment, it's not distributed by anybody in the US, but you can order it online from them. He ships FedEx to the US, so they'll be able to ship to you.

Frank
Apr 18, 2007, 04:53 AM
Pete, did you end up ordering the pro line? If so how do you like it.
I live in Japan and just ordered one today. The already built and color schemed one.
Looks like a great flier.

Graeme
PS Since I live in Japan and speak Japanese I would be pleased to help you out from this end if you need more info

Quick Reply