Old Feb 14, 2007, 02:25 AM
Find More Posts by fomieforme
Discussion

Talon 62 pattern plane plans

This is a semi profile design. uses 3 layers for the fuse and you cut them out to fit gear. the center piece is 6MM with a CF rod and it is sheeted with 2, 3 MM pieces. It then has 2 more 3 MM pieces to give it a jet intake look. It is ver streamline and I found the plane(pic only, no specs so I guessamated it) in a mid 70's RCM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 14, 2007, 02:28 AM
OK, how do you upload pics now with that new fangled option they offer?? I dont get a browse button at the lower section. I HATE when they add new crap like this and us non pc users have no clue on how to load crap.
Old Feb 14, 2007, 02:48 AM
Find More Posts by perttime
Click new reply
Scroll down a bit.
Click Manage Attachments
Click Browse
Find the file on your PC

If you want to link to a picture somewhere in the net
Click new reply
Click the Insert Image icon.
Paste the pic link in the popup window.
Old Feb 14, 2007, 12:38 PM
OK, I got it now. I originally didnt have the option to browse.Must have been some sort of error.
Old Feb 14, 2007, 12:42 PM
opps, I havent done the stab and elevator. I will get that added shortly. The total width is 12 MM with the 3 center pieces, and 18 with the "jet intakes" added. The dotted line for the CF rod is also the CG. I need to make another trip to the LHS to get another sheet of Depron, and I will post pics when i get the girl together. I am building with a 30in WS and using the 135 watt GWS brushless motor.