This thread is privately moderated by mtdoramike, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 13, 2007, 02:24 PM
Trader Rating: 95
Mt. Dora, Florida
Thread OP
Wanted

New or Used Electric Trainer type plane...........

prefer ready to fly, but will consider kits as well. This is my first experience with planes so please, be gentle. You can email me at mtdoramike@wmconnect.com with what ever you have to offer. I'm in the central Florida area.

I also would be willing to trade a Excellent condition 1/10 scale Tamiya Double Blaze stadium truck ready to run, with new ESC MC330CR for 13 turn and up motors + has full bearing with extra bearings, survos, twin 540 brushed motors + (3) 1500mah batteries, Futaba radio. All in excellent condition and only have about 60 minutes of run time. Has the original boxes & instructions.
Last edited by mtdoramike; Feb 13, 2007 at 05:06 PM. Reason: add pictures
to remove ads between posts
Feb 13, 2007, 03:13 PM
Trader Rating: 87
I have a wattage super impress, high wing aileron trainer. Its powered by a small outrunner brushless motor, and takes inexpensive radio equipment. As set up, it is a slow, gentle flyer, but not a "by yourself" trainer. You would need a helper for the first few flights. I can deffinately come up with packaging, and it would include the brushless motor and esc,, and mabey even 2 servos. It would need radio set and 2 more servos to complete. Has been a great flyer, never crashed. Reason I offer it is because i also have a kyosho etude wich is similar, but slightly bigger. No room for 2 trainer types in my attic. If interested, pm me, and I will get pics and specs.
Feb 13, 2007, 04:23 PM
Trader Rating: 95
Mt. Dora, Florida
Thread OP

Please send pictures & price that..................

your looking to get for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topforce
I have a wattage super impress, high wing aileron trainer. Its powered by a small outrunner brushless motor, and takes inexpensive radio equipment. As set up, it is a slow, gentle flyer, but not a "by yourself" trainer. You would need a helper for the first few flights. I can deffinately come up with packaging, and it would include the brushless motor and esc,, and mabey even 2 servos. It would need radio set and 2 more servos to complete. Has been a great flyer, never crashed. Reason I offer it is because i also have a kyosho etude wich is similar, but slightly bigger. No room for 2 trainer types in my attic. If interested, pm me, and I will get pics and specs.
Mar 06, 2007, 06:38 PM
Trader Rating: 74
Sir Buildsalot
Check this out, click here

Quick Reply