This thread is privately moderated by Jurgen Heilig, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 12, 2007, 12:54 PM
Thread OP
Gallery

German Indoor Aerobatics Championship 2007

Please find attached the results of the first qualification competition for the German Indoor Aerobatics Championship 2007:
Last edited by Jurgen Heilig; Feb 17, 2017 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Florian Duning and Max Ebert requested their pictures to be deleted
to remove ads between posts
Feb 13, 2007, 09:16 AM
Thanks for the pictures Jurgen.

Have you got any aeroplane & component data?
It's always interesting to see the equipment being used and the weights being achieved.

Regards,

Aidan
Feb 13, 2007, 03:46 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aio_1
Thanks for the pictures Jurgen.

Have you got any aeroplane & component data?
It's always interesting to see the equipment being used and the weights being achieved.

Regards,

Aidan
I have collected the data, but haven't had the time yet to process it.

Jürgen
Feb 13, 2007, 04:47 PM
That's great. Whenever you get to it.
I think I can speak for everyone in saying we appreciate the effort you put into keeping us apprised of developments at the centre of F3P!

Thanks,

Aidan
Feb 14, 2007, 05:33 PM
Intermediate Multi
Quote:
I think I can speak for everyone in saying we appreciate the effort you put into keeping us apprised of developments at the centre of F3P!

Thanks,

Aidan
I agree.
Feb 14, 2007, 11:45 PM
iWeasel
Jürgen,

This may be a rookie question, but can you describe how the scoring is calculated in your first image? Especially why Martin Müller received a 0 in the second column of the AM series... Is some data missing?

Feb 15, 2007, 01:05 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jludwick
Jürgen,

This may be a rookie question, but can you describe how the scoring is calculated in your first image? Especially why Martin Müller received a 0 in the second column of the AM series... Is some data missing?

Very simple answer. Martin had a "black out" in the second flight and landed prematurely. We decided, that an AM flight lasting less than 1 minute will be scored with zero.

Jürgen
Feb 15, 2007, 11:38 AM
Thread OP
Quote:

Thanks,

Aidan
A promise is a promise.

Quick Reply