Sep 29, 2002, 11:35 AM

The Real Flight G2 Simulator

I just got it, and its really cool. I havent flown a 4 channel plane yet and this is getting me used to the sticks. Is this simulator realistic or just a game type of thing?
to remove ads between posts
Sep 29, 2002, 11:43 AM
It is fairly realistic, but still nothing compares to the the real thing
Sep 30, 2002, 10:52 PM
that sim is worth every penny that your spend on it... the more time you spent with it, the better you will be flying your models out there, provided that you know how to build your models properly. Why? because you have perfect planes and you do not have to build them in the sim... think about the two like... g2 as a two dimensional game on your screen and flying real models is a 3 dimensional game out there. happy flying.
Oct 01, 2002, 04:49 AM
PUGZ RULE!

Good move on your part.

My LHS lets us use his for free as a service to customers. I actually have more difficulty doing torque rolls on a Cap 232 on the G2 than my Telink Foky plane. Duhno why but that sim has definitely improved my flying by leaps and bounds.

Rgds, JT
Oct 01, 2002, 07:52 AM
Ttally worth every penny. I now fly planes, not crash them. I also use it when I do crash to try and reproduce the crash, so next time I don't.

(thimks: I need to practice turbulent windy landings some more)