This thread is privately moderated by Jack Crossfire, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 07, 2007, 02:52 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Fatal Astronaut Attraction

A heroine being the first to commit astronaut incest makes it a sad day for heroine worshippers. All these years they said men were professionals and heroines were nothing but trouble and the heroine was nothing but trouble.

Someone is going to make Fatal Astronaut Attraction, in which a heroine spends 6 months on the space station with another heroine, a man, a steel hammer, knife, and some garbage bags.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 07, 2007, 01:36 PM
That's just a training shot, see. Why do you think she went through all that tough astronaut work? So she could plan the perfect crime. Where else could you learn adult diapers are mush-have road trip items? It's fun to party with sociopathic chicks.
Feb 08, 2007, 12:40 AM

Would have made a better show than the Glenn Close movie

Noooo, she didn't have any bad intentions. Nothing out of the ordianary there. Everyone keeps an emergency kit in the car containing garbage bags, guns, knives, wigs, pepper spray, and a few other things like that. Now who the heck ever thought she had any bad intentions.
You people, man, I don't know about y'all.

Bill
Feb 08, 2007, 12:52 AM
Do ya think that just maybe she woulda done a better job in Alien, than Sigorney? It's a good bet in Las Vegas!
Feb 08, 2007, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelie211
Do ya think that just maybe she woulda done a better job in Alien, than Sigorney? It's a good bet in Las Vegas!
Ya know I was just thinking that. She's definitely got the ruthless, tough "brute" like character role down pat.

Bill
Feb 08, 2007, 09:30 PM

Nasa

I worked for NASA and I kept telling them the cosmic ray shielding was just not enough... well she got zapped.... I told them so...........

STRINGFLY <>+++++
Feb 08, 2007, 10:59 PM
Just took a break to read the news, and saw the Anna Nicole headline. Too much.
Look for next month's National Enquirer special edition, their (writers?) are working overtime now.

Bill
Last edited by scratchandbash; Feb 09, 2007 at 01:42 AM.
Feb 09, 2007, 11:35 AM
Is there some connection between Ana and the astronut???? Me thinks there is.... conspracy.....
Feb 09, 2007, 10:15 PM

Well You Got Us Thinking on this One Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Crossfire
A heroine being the first to commit astronaut incest makes it a sad day for heroine worshippers. All these years they said men were professionals and heroines were nothing but trouble and the heroine was nothing but trouble.

Someone is going to make Fatal Astronaut Attraction, in which a heroine spends 6 months on the space station with another heroine, a man, a steel hammer, knife, and some garbage bags.
.....and she throws the bag out into space afterwards. Would make for a first class coverup too. A lot better one, than going after a competing lover with a Groucho Marx disguise. Just say the bag (oops I mean other astronaut) accidentally got disconnected and lost during an outside maintenance operation.
( this little guy means "gross", in this case.)

(For the rest of you highly detail minded folks looking to poke a hole in my story: The other astronaut would go along with the "accident" story. He would not want to be infamous, as their would be many theories of why the onboard camera was off so much of the time afterwards.)

Some trivia is that the bag and contents would never degrade. Out of sheer cooincidence (remember the US sub that rose under the Japanese fishing boat in that tiny pond they call the Pacific Ocean, yes, these things can happen ) the next shuttle mission is damaged when it hits the bag. Upon inspection, these astronauts go outside to investigate, and whaddya know, the cat's out of the bag. Literally. Just like the day it was firtst thrown overboard. Some pretty bizzarre ideas, but seemingly fully possible. Story line's already started Jack.
------------------------------------

Stringfly, you know that JFK and his brother were dumb enough to tell a bunch of stuff to MM, during their affairs. She was anything but dumb, as a leftist spy, relaying info in Mexico to foreign interests. Some associates had to stuff her full of pills, since they knew it would be believable. I never listened to all the fabrications about those cases, as any intuitive 5 year old who can hear a Dictatape can figure these things out. They must have figured the US population really was that dumb, in their coverups.

Bill
Last edited by scratchandbash; Feb 16, 2007 at 01:29 AM. Reason: add more gore

Quick Reply