This thread is privately moderated by G WILLIE, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 23, 2013, 05:48 AM
F1B is ok.
Have found this. I think it is not from Wik.

Heinz
to remove ads between posts
Feb 04, 2013, 11:41 PM
Greggles47
My first club, was Ryde MAC in Sydney.
Mar 19, 2013, 02:49 AM
Just for a bit of sillyness, I want to put a proper Mills label on my diesel fuel bottle. I know it's a long shot but would anyone happen to have a scan perhaps?
Mar 21, 2013, 04:17 PM
Recycled Modeller
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkphantom View Post
Just for a bit of sillyness, I want to put a proper Mills label on my diesel fuel bottle. I know it's a long shot but would anyone happen to have a scan perhaps?
Any Use?

Wilf
Mar 29, 2013, 03:41 AM
It's a start, thanks. Gary
Apr 10, 2013, 03:47 PM

Our old Club Decal

We use to put these on all our planes, along with our AMA Numbers of course.
Apr 14, 2013, 08:59 PM

Montgomery Models Ramrod decals

Anybody have good scans of Montgomery Models Ramrod. Australian decals from 1960s. I don't think the word Ramrod was actually used, just the Montgomery Models symbol.
Cheers Bill
Apr 16, 2013, 02:09 AM
Greggles47
Bill

I'm not really au fait with PDF files and extracting parts.

But here's a jpeg, with the Montgomery logo lifted.

If you want the Ramrod plan (from which the logo is lifted) send me a message with your email address.
Apr 29, 2013, 02:36 AM
Hi Gary - poor resolution but it shows the label.
May 07, 2013, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozrs View Post
Hi Gary - poor resolution but it shows the label.
Just what I was after! I can redraw that in CorelDraw. Thanks very much, Gary
May 29, 2013, 11:33 PM
Are old Navy Squadrons OK ?
Jun 02, 2013, 08:43 AM

Scientific decals

Here are a couple Scientific decals
Jul 30, 2013, 11:31 AM
The Italian Aeropiccola logo used in the mid 1960.
Aug 24, 2013, 02:49 AM

One for the Tomboy fans in the UK

The transfer for the Hilda Baker trophy meeting in 2004. For the non-UK contingent, Hilda was the wife of the late David Baker, one time organiser of vintage flying at Middle Wallop. Hilda was the behind-the-scenes timekeeper and scorer.
For the record, at one of the comps I confessed to Hilda that I was using a tracker bug in my Dixilander. The confession was because David was a dinosaur and would not allow them, and I told Hilda that if I had to use it for retrieval, I would scratch from the competition. Hilda's response was " It is nothing to do with David. I am running this comp so just use it." We certainly knew who was really in charge.
Aug 24, 2013, 06:17 PM
1:1 scale is fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by krafty View Post
The transfer for the Hilda Baker trophy meeting in 2004. For the non-UK contingent, Hilda was the wife of the late David Baker, one time organiser of vintage flying at Middle Wallop. Hilda was the behind-the-scenes timekeeper and scorer.
For the record, at one of the comps I confessed to Hilda that I was using a tracker bug in my Dixilander. The confession was because David was a dinosaur and would not allow them, and I told Hilda that if I had to use it for retrieval, I would scratch from the competition. Hilda's response was " It is nothing to do with David. I am running this comp so just use it." We certainly knew who was really in charge.
David and Hilda where wonderful people. I had the pleasure of knowing them when I lived in England in the early 1990s. She was the perfect hostess when he had club meetings at their house. He was a great flying buddy too.