Wingo with High Aspect Ratio Wing - RC Groups
Feb 04, 2007, 03:28 PM
Discussion

Wingo with High Aspect Ratio Wing

Anyone have an opinion on using a Wingo with a substituted high aspect ratio wing for AP?

The wingo itself lends fairly decent for a camera mount with the open front but I do not see a lot of guys using them, or any for that matter from looking at the threads.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 04, 2007, 06:16 PM
I fly with my little eye
Tricktrack,

Try "Orraman", I think he was using a Wingo last year.

Andrew
Feb 05, 2007, 03:10 AM
Also, Derric Veliz, I believe he uses a Wingo for his number 1 AP plane.
Feb 05, 2007, 04:15 PM
Greetings Tricktrack and friends,

http://www.aerialview.us/

Click "About us"
Click "Wingo in Action"

Andrew,
Was it really last year? Had my Hillbilly medication increased and things move in at a different Warp Speed in here. This is the chap that got me thinking of a Wingo which is available made of Flexit+ which is said to be slightly inferior to Multiplex Elapor. Being canny I went with the Soarstar, made of the more fragile EP that I will, will finish.

Quailbird,
Right on the target again.

Dave