Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by djensen, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 02, 2007, 11:40 PM
Find More Posts by djensen
Trader Rating: 8
Spins With Gliders
Wanted

Toggle switch for JR transmitter

I'm looking for a spring-loaded toggle switch to put on my JR 9303 radio (to replace the current Gear switch). I know this kind of switch was used on the JR X388S radio, but I can't seem to locate one of these switches. I've tried Radio Shack and no luck there.

So, I thought I'd try here to see if anybody knows of a good source for this kind of switch, or if anybody has a dead X388S from which I could have a switch.

Please PM me with any info........

Dave
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 03, 2007, 06:13 PM
Find More Posts by tknuutti
Trader Rating: 11
Ex Hillhog
Tower Hobbies carries switches for Futaba trannys. They are a very close match to JR.
Old Feb 03, 2007, 06:49 PM
Find More Posts by Pinecone
Trader Rating: 39
Will fly for food
DigiKey or Mouser Electronics.