Old Feb 01, 2007, 02:25 PM
Find More Posts by hulrich
Discussion

Just ordered my new Lama blades

I just ordered the new extrame Lama blades.I also have a good question that seems to be on alot of people's minds.Why is it a waste to get the aluminum blade grips for the Blade cx? Seems like if we do this,the blades will interchange for both of these helis.I would think that would be a good thing.Also the cx wouldn't break as many because the blades would fold like the lama does.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 02, 2007, 12:33 PM
Find More Posts by -=RCpeterV=-
Sky Surfers

Head-on

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulrich
I just ordered the new extrame Lama blades.I also have a good question that seems to be on alot of people's minds.Why is it a waste to get the aluminum blade grips for the Blade cx? Seems like if we do this,the blades will interchange for both of these helis.I would think that would be a good thing.Also the cx wouldn't break as many because the blades would fold like the lama does.
You'll still be able to break blades, just in a more dramatic way .

When the upper blades fold to each other in a crash or hard set down, they fall closer to the path of the lower blades. This is further exagerated with the CNC head.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=1521

My two pennies worth .
Last edited by -=RCpeterV=-; Feb 02, 2007 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Add some pics
Old Feb 02, 2007, 07:10 PM
Find More Posts by Funtic
Star Flight have for sale carbonfiber blades for Hirobo helis
http://www.jutstar.com/sf/bladessmallheli.htm
Old Feb 02, 2007, 08:28 PM
Find More Posts by thomasora
$49 for a set!?
for 2 sets of those blades i can get a Lama v3.....