This thread is privately moderated by Thomas B, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 27, 2007, 01:58 PM
Trader Rating: 46
Electric Coolhunter
Thread OP
For Sale

RARE: Aristo Craft F3F kit, NIB excellent condition

I have for sale a rare collecters item.

Years ago, Aristo-Craft produced a magnificent F3F balsa kit with a 48" wingspan. (around 1976) Designed for .35 to .60 glow power.

This is the "Super Pre-fabricated GIANT Gas Model Kit" with the yellow and red lable.

Kit contents are a perfect 10. box is a 9.8, with one very small wrinkle in the edge of the box.

My price is $220 plus shipping and insurance, firm.
Pictures will be posted of the kit later.

I can get more on Ebay, but would prefer to offer it to my R/C groups freinds first at a lower price to avoid the hassle of doing it on Ebay.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply