New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 24, 2007, 12:04 AM
Find More Posts by mrm1
Fly a LiL' Lower Will Ya!
Video

UltraFly Ultimate

Maiden Video - Actually the 4th flight .... but the first flight in which there was a low wind. First 3 flights it was so windy not really sure if the model was being blown or if it was flying. Anyway, the 4th flight worked out good enough for a video.

Mike
Last edited by mrm1; Jan 24, 2007 at 12:38 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 24, 2007, 10:29 AM
Find More Posts by NCguy
Nice plane and flying Mike. Looks like a lot of fun !
Old Feb 02, 2007, 09:58 AM
Find More Posts by jmolwitz
Straight up is all I ask
I went ahead and glassed mine The wings seemed a little flexable , and I want this plane to last forever . I really wanted to use the decals because they look great .
Old Feb 04, 2007, 12:11 PM
Find More Posts by DominicM
DominicM
Yup...awesome model and nicely put together vid. I flew my Ultimate a lot last Summer on a Hyperion Z3025/10 until it could take no more rough treatment. It's a little fragile but I would certainly recommend it.
Old May 27, 2007, 09:18 AM
Find More Posts by jaskel
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
hey guys, I also own the ultrafly ult bipe..man i love this plane, just trying to learn 3D, I also chucked a wireless cam on it too...here is a few vids;

Han Ultimate BiPlane (1 min 46 sec)

Ultimate Biplane Onboard Camera Rear (5 min 30 sec)

Old Jun 07, 2007, 08:38 AM
Find More Posts by methos
I did the same as you mrm1, I left out those cheap wheel pants and I put the rudder and aieleron servos outside the plane... I just couldn't get them to work right inside, too much bend in the rods I think.

I has a mishap with mine last week, I was putting some serious stress on the plane coming out of dives and going into loops into the wind when my top wing completely ripped off the plane!! I landed it safely with no other damage, and after a small inspection, I took it up again without the top wing! it flew nearly as good with 1 wing :P

I repaired the damage last night with some 3 and 6mm depron and some dense packing foam. Looks nearly as good as new and it's about 3 x stronger now.

I love these planes, I'd recommend them to anyone.

Oh by the way, what motor and prop do you run? I've put an Axi 2217/16 motor and a 11 x 5.5 prop on mine.

Cheers

Ed