Jan 21, 2007, 04:33 AM
CSI
CSI
I promise, just ONE more order
Dang, I just picked up a Aero Ace Jet this evening. The box is gone so it's a keeper. Now you show this new guy. Man, I NEED one of these beauties! My fleet grows: 2 AA Bipes, 1 AA Jet, 1 AA Sport???? The madness continues.
Ken
to remove ads between posts
Jan 21, 2007, 05:25 PM
Wanton construction
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSI
My fleet grows: 2 AA Bipes, 1 AA Jet, 1 AA Sport????
Pshaw, that's no fleet!

(5 Sports, 3 Bipes, 1 Classic and 2 Furies)
Jan 22, 2007, 12:20 AM
I found one at a Target in AZ and test flew it today. There was a bit of light wind that i could hardly penetrate so it was very difficult to fly. However with My AA bipe i would never have been able to fly at all. It flew fairly well, but it was hard to tell with the wind. I cant wait to get a calm day so i can really test it out. However, one thing i noticed on it is that when it stalled into the wind or i gave it no thrust, it would glide and spin to one side ending up in a half circle before it hit the ground. I just added some washout to the wings after researching the problem and cant wait to see how it flies after the adjustment. Overall, it seems like a good flyer and handled the light wind better than i expected.
Jan 22, 2007, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSI
My fleet grows: 2 AA Bipes, 1 AA Jet, 1 AA Sport????
Pshaw, that's no fleet!

(5 Sports, 3 Bipes, 1 Classic and 2 Furies)
Pshaw yourself -- 8+AAbipe, 8+AAjet, 1 acro-jet, 1 AA sport flyer, 5 Storm Launchers, 4 Silver Eagles, 4 Yellow bees, (err, 3 -- lost one today), Estes Blue Angel jet, Estes new yellow/purple sky ranger, Estes Pee Wee Flyer, Estes Sky Squadron backyard flyer, 3 Single-wings, 3 aero soarers, Air Hogs Rush, Air Hogs Dominator, Air Hogs Defender, Air Hogs Falcon, Air Hogs Entity, Air Rage F/A18-E Super Hornet, Grumman F4, and a Hobbyzone Super Cub.

Top that for a fleet! ;-)
Jan 22, 2007, 01:07 AM
I'm a Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by msnyder
I give up, you win
Jan 22, 2007, 01:17 AM
Yippee! <poit!>
Jan 22, 2007, 07:58 AM
Wanton construction
Quote:
Pshaw yourself -- 8+AAbipe, 8+AAjet, 1 acro-jet, 1 AA sport flyer, 5 Storm Launchers, 4 Silver Eagles, 4 Yellow bees, (err, 3 -- lost one today), Estes Blue Angel jet, Estes new yellow/purple sky ranger, Estes Pee Wee Flyer, Estes Sky Squadron backyard flyer, 3 Single-wings, 3 aero soarers, Air Hogs Rush, Air Hogs Dominator, Air Hogs Defender, Air Hogs Falcon, Air Hogs Entity, Air Rage F/A18-E Super Hornet, Grumman F4, and a Hobbyzone Super Cub.

Oh yeah?
Well I got a Carbon Butterfly, so ner!
Jan 22, 2007, 11:43 AM
Checking CG is for NERDS!
Quote:

I hope you're stealing these...'cause you could have bought a 1:1 scale plane by now!

This thing looks awesome. I was just looking at my Jet and I was depressed by how awful the Acrojet apparently is... this is great news!!
Last edited by Smokescreen38; Jan 22, 2007 at 11:52 AM.
Jan 22, 2007, 01:09 PM
Quote:
I hope you're stealing these...
;-)
I guess I have dipped into obsessive/compulsive territory a bit.
;-)
I'm 50 years old, well compensated for my work, and I never got to do this when I was a kid. Well, it's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Jan 22, 2007, 05:37 PM
I need a BIGGER lvng rm!
^^^ I'll drink to that!! Couldn't have said it better myself!
Jan 22, 2007, 05:56 PM
KC
KC
Registered Loiterer.
CSI, look what you started!

A pi$$ing contest, to mental illness and childhood regression, and then of course, to boozing!

Do we need to start a RC-holic's anomynous?

Don't forget to bring your AA's to the meetings.

KC

Still no AA sport in Orlando.
Jan 22, 2007, 10:38 PM
Awsome
Jan 22, 2007, 11:09 PM
Are they $30 too? Maybe i missed that.

Man oh man, between these AA's, SL, and Havocs, i'm going to have a closet full of just AirHogs stuff!!! haha.

Way to go SpinMaster for finally distributing some "real" toys!!! Man i wish i'd had this stuff when i was young. Kids are so lucky these days.
Jan 22, 2007, 11:13 PM
KC
KC
Registered Loiterer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by churchrd
... Man i wish i'd had this stuff when i was young. Kids are so lucky these days.
You must have missed post #24

And yes, they are $29.99.
KC
Jan 23, 2007, 12:58 AM

Got mine today

It's worse than Christmas eve. My wife picked one up for me today when she was in Garden City. She said they had 3 or 4 different kinds. I had given her the photo from this thread. I don't know what the other ones were. She got home about dark, so I have to wait until tomorrow. We've got 6 inches of snow in the backyard, but I'll "tough it".

It's cuter and looks better than the photo. Wow, what a short tail moment. I'll post results as soon as my fingers thaw out tomorrow.

Stan in Dodge City

Quick Reply