Reduced Prices list - Hacker Brushless motors & Master esc - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by rck, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 20, 2002, 10:07 PM
rck
Trader Rating: 0
rck

Reduced Prices list - Hacker Brushless motors & Master esc

I have dramatically reduced the prices on all Hacker Brushless motors & Master esc, all prices are shown in Australian Dollars.

$1 USD buys $1.90 Australian Dollars approx.

http://www.eflite.homestead.com/files/prices.htm

Happy looking. You can visit my homepage www.eflite.homestead.com

Or Email me directly for any questions robertcarl@bigpond.com.au

Cheers
Robert
www.eflite.homestead.com

to remove ads between posts
Sep 20, 2002, 11:08 PM
Trader Rating: 2

Dramatic reduction = good prices? Apparently not.

The price of a Hacker B40S with 4.4:1 gearbox on eflites site is 449AUS.

This is the monetary conversion from Oanda.com: 449 Australian Dollar = 245.199 US Dollar

That's the only item I checked - maybe other items on the site are reasonably priced, but after seeing this price I didn't look further because several other online dealers sell the B40S with gearbox for substantially less:
Air Craft = $181.00 (and only $2.50 shipping!)
Aero Model = $219.00
ICARE = $208.00

All three of these vendors have an excellent reputation, (as I'm sure eflite does too), so there should be little difference in the quality of support provided from one vendor to the next. Given that, it would seem that price would be a key factor people would use to decide whom to buy something from, and I fail to see how eflites "dramatically reduced prices" that are actually significantly higher than anywhere else I've seen would induce someone to buy from them.

What am I missing here?
Sep 20, 2002, 11:42 PM

ICARE

And ICARE has STOCK AVAILABLE in Hacker motors and Master controlers...

Just call Etienne... 450-449-9094
Sep 21, 2002, 12:26 AM
rck
rck
I would further reduce my prices on all the products that I sell. But with the falling Australian dollar, $1 Australian dollar only buys .55 Euro and the same with the USD $1 Australian dollar buys .54 cents.

But yes they are very well priced Hacker and Master controllers from the Vendors you mentioned. And at this point in time it would be impossible for me to even match those prices. I was more targeting the Australian market then the US market
as I have no intentions of even trying to compete with there prices. But thank you for your thoughts.

Cheers
Robert
www.eflite.homestead.com
Last edited by rck; Sep 21, 2002 at 12:31 AM.