Sep 19, 2002, 08:12 PM
Thread OP

E-Fli-owa check out our big event at our website!

Hi Fellow E Zoners, Thought you might like to see what we are flying here in Iowa. If you're interested check out our website of our September 7th and 8th Fly In.

Thanks

John

Goneflyin has attached this image:
to remove ads between posts
Sep 19, 2002, 09:12 PM
URL?
Sep 19, 2002, 10:59 PM
Thread OP

Here's the link sorry

E-Fli-owa
Sep 20, 2002, 06:53 AM
Get One Up!!!
Gone flyin

It looks like you all had a great day.

This thread has been posted in several different forums, yesterday and today. Posting the same identical thread in multiple forums is bad form, please don't do it again. The other multiple copies of the thread will be deleted or moved to be merged to creat just the one thread.

Brian
Sep 20, 2002, 08:16 AM
Thread OP

Sorry Guys

Brian, the administrator has contacted me directly. Didn't want to cause trouble just wanted to share pictures with fellow modelers and didn't want to miss anybody. A few nice people have corrected me about the error of my ways I won't do it again. Thanks for your patients.

John
Sep 20, 2002, 01:12 PM
small electrics r BIG FUN
Nice website and photos ! I really hope I can make it next year. What a pity , missing one of the few e-flys in the Heartland because of prior commitments.

Thanks for sharing the photos . Glad you had nice weather too !

Al
Sep 20, 2002, 04:59 PM
He wasn't always evil
Hey great site. I posted on the other thread, I'll just repost here. I live close to Dubuque, IA. So if your every in the area! I wanted to head down there, but of course other stuff got in the way. I'll plan on going next year, or any other events you have. Make sure you post them in the Events Column!

-Brett

Quick Reply