This thread is privately moderated by minimotomods, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 08, 2007, 12:35 AM
Trader Rating: 2
Thread OP
For Sale

Fly Wheels Xpv Rc Plane Car W/ Leds For Night Flying, Battery & Charger Brand New

BRAND NEW IN BOX COMPLETE WITH NEW LIPO BATTERY & CHARGER LIT UP WITH 3 SUPERBRIGHT LEDS

For those of you who havn’t already heard about the Xtreme Performance Vehicle it is basically a stunt airplane / car that is (most importantly) practically indestructable. I have done nosedives from 20 ft and possibly higher with no visible damage. While it is not as easy as an Aero Ace to fly once you get the hang of it you can actually perform stunts. They are ready to run and fly right out of the box. All you have to do is add 6 AAA batteries to the transmitter charge the battery and insert it in the vehicle.

NIGHT FLYING MODIFICATION
As if the XPV wasn’t Xtreme enough already, it gets better. I have taken the liberty of adding lights (leds) to the vehicle.With this mod you can fly or race around day or night. The lights are Superbright blue and red leds on either wing with a Superbright clear search light in the middle. The leds are strategically placed to ensure they will not be damaged in a crash, keep the center of gravity at an optimum, and provide the best illumination on the wings for flying. The center clear light helps to illuminate the ground when racing around. I currently have 2 of these with this mod done. You probably won’t find these anywhere else and this may be your only chance to get one.

Extreme performance is taken to new heights as the Fly Wheels XPV extreme performance vehicle maneuvers at incredible speeds on the ground and over 20 stories in the sky. Whether it's driving over concrete, grass and even off-road or flying through the air, this ultra-cool vehicle performs amazing ground and aerial stunts. 6 "AAA" batteries for controller required (not included).
EBAY AUCTION HERE
OR YOU CAN BUY 1 HERE FOR $98 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR.
I only have 2 available and they are the 2 different frequencies.

PAYPAL AND EMAIL ADDRESS

Xtreme performance:

SPEED:
AIR: 26.19 MPH
LAND: 15.53 MPH
Xtreme terrain:

Sky
Off -road
Concrete
Cut grass
Xtreme stunts:

AIR:
Touch n go
Barrel rolls
High g turns
LAND:
Power slides
Power drifting
Spins
Condition:

BRAND NEW IN BOX
Size:

13" long
14" wide
Last edited by minimotomods; Jan 08, 2007 at 12:39 AM. Reason: added to description
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply